Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago

Zane and Pixal had been walking for a long time. They thankfully couldn't get physically tired due to being Nindroids...mentally tired? Yes. They were tired of all the fighting lately.

Pixal especially. She couldn't even count how many times she nearly lost Zane...and she nearly lost him all over again just a few days ago. She reached over and held his hand tightly.

Zane's eyes widened and he turned. "Pixal...?"

"Sorry, Zane." Pixal said. "I just want to make sure you're alright..."

Zane's eyes went from wide to soft and he stopped walking once they reached the entrance to this strange new city. "Are you alright?"

Pixal looked down for a moment before sighing. "I...suppose I am. This is all a lot to handle, even for a Nindroid. The Overlord, Ninjago being lost, being trapped in another realm, and...nearly losing you all over again."

Zane stroked her cheek for a moment. "But I came back, didn't I...?"

"I know, but you're going to have to stop doing that." Pixal said with a small playful grin. "I can only handle so many heart attacks."

Zane smirked a bit. "You do know we don't have those, right?"

"I'm perfectly aware." Pixal said with a nod as they kept walking, with Zane lightly squeezing her hand as they walked into the city. "Where should we wait for the others?"

Zane hummed. "Right here should suffice." He said as he and Pixal sat down next to a building. The silence began for a little while. Pixal was just looking up at the sky...this was such a peaceful realm.

Very colorful too. A blend of culture and technology. Much like Ninjago was both modern and traditional.

Zane then wrapped his arm around her, holding her close. "Everything's going to be okay...I promise you, Pixal."

Pixal smiled. "This is why you are vital to me..."

"And you are vital to me..." Zane said with a returning smile before he heard the ding of a bell and turned his head...only for his eyes to widen at who he saw exit the building.

A man with a very familiar looking haircut and overall face, but it matched the strange feeling of this universe. He wore glasses and strange robes that looked like something Master Wu would wear, but red.

Pixal noticed this too and her eyes widened. "Cyrus?"

The man jumped a bit at who spoke and then turned his head towards Zane and Pixal...only to blink. "Umm...hello."

Zane stood up, seeing there was no point in hiding. He then held his hands in front of his chest. "Please do not be alarmed, sir! We simply thought you were someone else."

The man actually...chuckled a bit, not looking that alarmed that he was talking to robots. "I've been getting that a lot recently...you two aren't from around here, are you?"

Pixal stepped out. "What gave that away...? The fact that we're machines?"

"Uhhh, no. More or less your samurai armor and that guy's ninja robes." The man said. "Those aren't exactly seen around here and more another country away."

Zane hummed before nodding. "I see. But we aren't even...from this realm. I know that must sound-"

"Oh! Another realm!!!" The man exclaimed as he went over, beginning to examine the two closer. "You don't appear to be Netherworld...maybe Celestial Realm?"

Pixal became confused. "Celestial Realm...? No, we're from a different realm called Ninjago. It's a place very similar to this city. Have you heard of that?"