Episode 20: This Ends Here

When the Lady Bone Demon first created her unstoppable war machine, it was powered by The Golden Staff of The Monkey King. Then, it was powered by the Samadhi Fire...but now?

Now, with The Crystal King as its pilot...it was powered by darkness and the almost overwhelming ability of The Four Spiritual Primates.

The mech's multiple spider-like feet cracked the ground with every step it took, and behind it was a never ending darkness. Inside of its head was The Crystal King himself, resting inside of a glowing crystal to control it.

The Crystal Council was on top of the head, watching as the darkness spread. Harumi, however, was quiet. She had been looking at the crystals that kept The Four Primates trapped ever since the mech started moving.

She was more unsure of what she was doing, now more than ever...she agreed to help The Crystal King because he said that destroying the balance of Light and Dark would end the mindless death and destruction...but conquering or surrounding The Sixteen Realms and beyond completely in darkness?

Someone was bound to get hurt...people had already gotten hurt or crystalized. But she knew if she even tried to betray The Crystal King, she would die.

"Hey, you okay?" The Mechanic asked, turning to her. "You've been quiet all day."

Harumi sighed. "I'm called The Quiet One, am I not?"

The Mechanic laughed at that. "You got me there...so. Do ya think The Crystal King's gonna keep us around?"

Aspheera hissed. "What in the name of The Firssst Ssspinjitzu Massster do you mean?"

Vangelis answered for her rather quickly. "The Crystal King, once he captures The Monkie Kid, will become the most powerful being in our realm and beyond. What need will he have for us once he's all powerful?"

Pythor hummed. "And Mr. F ssstill hasssn't made hisss way back yet...that isss a legitimate concern of mine now. Do you think he'll kill usss or kick usss out?"

"As long as we keep being useful to him, neither will happen." Harumi said as she walked over. Then, her pink eyes widened. "Wait, what's that...?"

The Crystal Council looked and their eyes suddenly widened when they saw a golden shine in the dark sky. They then just barely dodged a golden trident nearly hitting them.

Then, in flew the mightiest warrior of the Heavens himself, Erlang. He grabbed his trident and spun it around, sparking with golden electricity.

"The Mortal Realm will not fall to your hands, demons!!!" Erlang screamed as he charged first at Harumi.

Harumi gasped and quickly created a sword made out of pink crystal, but it shattered and she was sent flying. But, she created another sword and stabbed it into the mech to prevent it from falling.

The Crystal Council then turned to Erlang and decided to quickly deal with him. They lunged forward and took out all of their Crystalized Golden Weapons and purposely touched him with all four of them.

Erlang's eyes widened and he screamed as he was sent flying by their immense power, but he regained his composure and straightened himself in the sky. He then summoned his trident again and pointed it forwards. "NOW!!!"

Then, in all kinds of colorful blurs, The Ninja flew in. Fire, earth, ice, and lightning sparked all across the sky. Zane, especially after his encounter with Mr. F, looked ready to fight.

Vangelis growled and took his scythe and then flew up, lunging forward at Cole as they clashed again. Pink and orange energy shot out into the dark clouds as the two beings zoomed across the air. Cole then slammed his fists together and punched Vangelis with all his might, sending him flying downwards.