Episode 13: Godly Might

Mei smirked before igniting her entire body in green fire and then lunging at The Crystal King, punching him across the face and sending him flying. She then waved her arms around slowly, as if doing tai-chi, and then she put her hands together and shot out a gigantic blast of green fire.

The Crystal King's eyes glowed a bright pink before he flew right off the ground and then raised his four arms, suddenly creating a giant wall of crystal spikes, which the flaming beam hit. The Crystal King then floated above the wall and zoomed over at Mei, charging at her.

Mei gasped and then shot a burst of fire at him, only for The Crystal King to block it with a giant crystal shard. The Crystal King then blasted a giant storm of pink lightning onto Mei, who was sent flying.

She spun around and smashed into the ground, breathing heavily. She then growled a bit and sent about a dozen fireballs towards The Crystal King's way before breathing out a giant stream of fire like an actual dragon. Which made too much sense due to what she really was.

The Crystal King somehow deflected each fireball before roaring and suddenly shooting out golden lasers from his eyes, courtesy of stealing Wukong's powers.

The fire and the lasers hit each other, causing a massive explosion in between the descendant of The Dragon of The West and The Overlord.

Mei breathed heavily before giggling. "Okay...I'll admit! You're as tough as The Ninja says you are! Good thing I'm not even doing my best!"

The Crystal King laughed and then landed on the ground, beginning to walk over to her. "Try as hard as you want. Your dragon ancestry is limiting The Samadhi Fire...besides. Sun Wukong survived your power...thus, so can I."

Mei then zoomed over to him, igniting her fists and feet in flames as she began punching and kicking at him. "Overconfident much?!"

The Crystal King then stomped the ground and a bunch of crystal spikes shot out, hitting Mei and causing her to fly into the air to dodge.

Mei then started shooting fire down again, even summoning a flaming dragon and shooting it at The Crystal King.

The Crystal King roared and then flew up to her, suddenly summoning a bunch of shadowy clones of himself, using them as shields before ramming straight through the flaming dragon. He growled in slight pain, but emerged mostly unscathed. He was harmed, but that wouldn't be enough.

Mei smirked and then created her dragon form, which breathed out a giant blast of green energy and fire.

The Crystal King roared and then suddenly shapeshifted his own form as crystals enveloped him. The fire and energy shattered the crystals, only to reveal a dragon sized version of The Crystal King.

Mei gasped. "What the?!"

The Crystal King then lunged at Mei's dragon form and grabbed it by the neck, blasting it with his laser vision and disintegrating it. He was then enveloped in crystal again, and once it shattered, he returned to his original size.

"Oh, great! You stole his shapeshifting too?!" Mei exclaimed as she twirled around and shot fire at The Crystal King again, this time shooting him in the face.

The Crystal King roared in pain, but then opened his mouth and shot out a small storm of pink lightning, which Mei barely dodged. He then laughed. "This form is merely a vessel of which I command! I am not some demon...I AM THE DARKNESS. I AM THE FORCES OF EVIL ITSELF!!!"

Mei's eyes were wide at that before growling and then lunging at The Crystal King, headbutting him and then taking out the Dragon Blade. She swung it, blasting him down.