Episode 12: War and Peace

Jilie looked out the window and saw a bunch of gray and pink dragons flying around. She grinned. "Lemme guess. That's the bad guy?"

Nya sighed. "Yup."

"Looks like they've followed us...but how?" Red Son asked. "This place was completely hidden...to my knowledge."

Jilie shrugged. "Does it matter? Let's just hold them off while big bro does whatever he needs to do with your buds!" She said as she grabbed some kind of spear, spinning it around. She looked very eager to fight.

She then looked at everyone. "Alright, who's coming with me to take down these chumps?"

Everyone but Sandy, Tang, Wu, and Garmadon raised their hands.

Lily turned. "Garmadon...? Why aren't you fighting with us?"

Garmadon hummed for a moment before sighing. "My son is likely going to be attacked. I'm not going to let that happen." He said before transforming into his Oni Form.

Wu took out a staff, nodding. "Along with MK and The Ninja."

Sandy just chuckled nervously. "And, uhh, I don't exactly fight. Neither does Tang."

Pixal then took out a pair of katanas. "Then stay safe."

Nya sighed as she took out a spear. "Lloyd's grandfather, I wish I still had my powers right now..."

"Powers or not? Let's roll!" Mei laughed as she flew right out of the door in a burst of green flames.

Red Son watched with a dopey grin. "I love that woman..."

"You just said that out loud." Skylor said as she charged outside with Nya, Pigsy, Pixal, and Jilie.

Red Son snapped out of it and then teleported out into battle.

Lily was the last one, taking a deep breath before summoning a staff and running out. To say she was scared would be a massive understatment.

And sure enough, when she joined the others in a defensive position, Crystal Warriors were already marching towards them...led by Wukong and Macaque.

Red Son's eyes were wide as he stared at the zombified versions of his uncles. "What did he do to them...?"

"Somethin' real freaky, that's for sure!" Pigsy said as he had a giant red trident (given to him by Jilie) in his hands. "Don't let these things touch you!"

Jilie just stared down her brothers for a moment before sighing. "Didn't want us to meet like this...I'll handle Wukong and Macaque. You guys handle these warrior guys."

Skylor then pointed up. "Mei's definitely got The Crystal Council busy."

Everyone looked up and saw Mei flying around, blasting green fire across the sky as the Dragonites flew around to dodge, with The Crystal Council being their pilots. And the strange thing?

All of them were there. It wasn't just one.

Yet, no sign of The Crystal King himself. Or his temple for that matter.

Then, the crystallized Wukong and Macaque roared and lunged right at Jilie. The Red Bottomed Horse Monkey just grinned and then suddenly slashed her spear, sending out a red burst of energy.

The burst hit both of the brothers, sending them tumbling onto the grass. Jilie then charged at both of them at super speed, ready to fight.

The Crystal Warriors roared as they charged at the heroes, who charged back at them. An all out battle began at Zhihui's temple.

Pigsy was the first to start fighting, stabbing his trident into a Crystal Warrior and using all his strength to smash it onto another. He then swung his trident into another and then another. The Crystal Warriors quickly started shooting at them, with Pigsy taking cover behind a tree.