Episode 14: Endlessness

Zhihui was never one for fighting...but this. This was different. If he didn't fight and give MK and The Ninja time, then all would be lost. He knew he wouldn't be able to win this fight. He may have been strong, but he had little to no experience with battle.

The Crystal King blasted The Wise Sage off of him before flying into the air, his eyes glowing gold as he fired a gigantic laser beam from his mouth.

Zhihui's eyes glowed silver and he sped away from the blast, flying into the air as well without the need for a somersault cloud. He then stretched out his arm, punching The Crystal King across the face. He then did the same with his other arm before pulling both back.

The Crystal King growled and then lunged forward at Zhihui, smashing him downwards. But before he could even reach the ground, a clone of The Crystal King appeared below him and kicked him back upwards.

Another clone then appeared and kicked him to the side. And when Zhihui reached that side, one more clone kicked him back upwards to the original Crystal King.

All four Crystal Kings then blasted pink lightning at Zhihui, causing The Wise Sage to scream in pain.

Zhihui's body was then encased in a silver glow and he screamed even louder, sending a shockwave and sending the three clones to oblivion while The Crystal King blocked the shockwave with a crystal shield.

The Wise Sage then zoomed over to The Crystal King, uppercutting him across the chin. He then grabbed his hairs and blew on them, creating clones of himself that all punched and kicked at The Overlord.

The Crystal King roared and spun around, shooting out shards of crystal at The Wise Sage, who took out a staff and spun it around, deflecting them all. The Crystal King then obliterated Zhihui's clones and zoomed towards him, punching him across the face and then even scratching him.

Zhihui cried out, only to be kicked down onto the ground.

The Crystal King cackled as he floated down to him and then began to stomp over. "You are powerful...I can sense it. But, you use your power for meditation and focus. Not for battle...a wise choice. Yet, a foolish one all at the same time."

He then grabbed Zhihui by the throat, grinning wide. "I will destroy this world piece by piece while having you and your siblings as my slaves...you will watch this place fall. You cannot stop me."

Zhihui just gave a smirk. "I...it wasn't my intention to stop you...I-I know I cannot win...besides...I wasn't really trying..."

He then kicked The Crystal King off of him, sending the being of evil flying. Zhihui then cracked his neck and zoomed after him, holding his staff again. He then flew high up into the air and threw his staff like a boomerang.

It was spinning so fast that it could be the equivalent of a spinning saw blade.

The Crystal King landed on his feet and growled, summoning a wall of crystal spikes as the staff started spinning into it. It took about 20 seconds before the staff finally went through, but The Crystal King caught it and then threw it aside.

But then, when The Overlord looked up...his eyes widened.

Zhihui, supposedly with the strength matching a fully powered Monkey King, was carrying the top of a mountain with his bare hands. He then screamed as he flew downwards, slamming the top of the mountain down.

The Crystal King roared, but he was quickly silenced when it flattened him.

Zhihui breathed heavily, clearly exhausted. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if he sharpened his fighting skills a little more. His eyes then widened when he heard rumbling and quickly flew up into the air again.