Episode 6: Tea Time

Lloyd had felt like he'd been walking for ages, but he finally made it to this strange looking city...or rather, the docks of it at least. He figured Nya or Jay would be around since water was Nya's whole thing.

Or...it used to be before she lost her powers. Then again, losing their powers was nothing new. Lloyd had a strange suspicion that she would get them back.

Power. Lloyd was not at all new to this concept. When he was a child and told he was destined to be the most powerful force in all of Ninjago, it was a lot to take in. Lloyd didn't have much of a childhood after that.

Of course, he loved how his life turned out and even then, he wouldn't change much if he could. His friends were like family to him and his Uncle Wu was a great influence on him. He used to be nothing but trouble until he met them.

A spoiled brat who wanted to be like his father, the 'evil' Lord Garmadon.

Lloyd sighed. "Funny how only now I wanna be nothing like him...with his 'Oni Form' and 'Complassion' and...agh, he stresses me out...then there's Harumi coming back from the dead and making me question myself again...and then The Overlord's come back-"

"Hey there, fella!" A voice suddenly exclaimed. "You look like you could use a break."

Lloyd sighed. "Yeah, that would be- HUH!?"

And then, standing right beside him...was a behemoth of a person. Blue skin, gigantic muscles, white sweatpants, a very strange looking necklace, and finally: a long orange beard and matching mohawk.

This person looked like he could crush Lloyd with one foot, but yet...he was holding a tray with his gigantic hands. The tray itself had two cups and a tea kettle in the shape of a cat.

"...HUH? WHAT? HOW?" Lloyd asked.

The person laughed. "Sorry! I forget that I'm not human sometimes and can shock people! But I'm a friend, Mr. Golden Ninja Guy! And you yourself look like you could use some tea to calm down. I overheard you."

"Oh...I...I guess I could use some tea." Lloyd said, slowly taking a cup. He was wondering if this was poisoned or something, but it didn't look poisoned.

What bad guy would have a cat-shaped tea kettle after all?

Lloyd looked at the cup before slowly drinking it and then his green eyes widened. "Hey! That's really good!"

The person smiled. "Heh! I try my best! I'm Sandy by the way!"

"Lloyd. Lloyd Garmadon." The Green Ninja introduced before following Sandy onto his ship. "I'm not from around here."

"Oh, yeah! The golden ninja suit gave it away!" Sandy chuckled. "Celestial Realm?"

Lloyd blinked before shaking his head. "Not...exactly. I come from a realm called Ninjago."

"Ninjago?" Sandy asked before humming. "Sorry, Lloyd. I've never heard of it...however, it seems you've had quite the journey with it."

Lloyd sat down. "Oh, you have no idea. My life is basically just one big battle-" He then looked at Sandy. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be rambling..."

"No, no! Venting helps get things off your chest and helps you relax!" Sandy smiled as he too sat down. "By all means, let out your frustrations. I'm here to listen. And you can have some more tea too!"

Lloyd smiled. Wu would love this man, especially with his ability to make great tea. "Well...everything's been happening at such a rapid pace recently. There's this...villain called The Overlord in my realm. He's come back after me and my team struggled so hard to defeat him. It seems no matter what we do, he'll come back eventually."