Episode 21: The Ultimate Battle

The Ninja, like the dragons they once fought alongside with, flew high into the air and then swooped down to fight their respective enemies. Kai fought Aspheera, Cole fought Vangellis, Zane fought The Mechanic, and Jay fought Pythor.

Kai spun around and kicked Aspheera across the face before spreading his wings and then flapping them, sending out giant bursts of fire. Aspheera growled and swung her sword, sending out a burst of pink fire. The two bursts clashed and exploded before Kai and Aspheera quickly went back to fighting, with Kai using his bare hands and feet to punch Aspheera, while the Serpentine Queen used her sword.

"I'm ssstarting to underssstand you, Massster of Fire!" Aspheera cackled, swinging her sword against one of his wings, which Kai was using as a shield. "You're impulsssive! Rageful! Like the fire you keep losssing!!!"

Kai chuckled. "Impulsive, huh? Your one thing is revenge!" He cried before kicking her across the face again and then flying high.

Aspheera stumbled back before she was blasted with fire over and over again until she finally used her sword to block it.

"Revenge, revenge, revenge!" Kai sang. "Ever get tired of saying that? You may be powerful, but you're one note!"

"Sssilence!!!" Aspheera demanded as she shot out fire as well, but this time, Kai dodged and then zoomed forward, punching her in the face and actually knocking out one of her fangs.

Kai grinned before landing on the ground. "That's some good advice! Nighty-night!!!"

Then, with a flaming fist, he uppercutted Aspheera and grabbed her sword from her. She was knocked out cold.

Kai grunted as the crystal began spreading to his arm once he held the sword, but he closed his eyes. When they opened again, they were glowing and the crystal shattered off the sword.

The Sword of Fire was back. Kai could feel its power and a huge sense of nostalgia.

Zane was just flying across the air, constantly dodging or deflecting blasts from The Mechanic, who now had both shurikens on his back.

The Mechanic then grabbed one of them and threw them at Zane, doing the same with the other.

Zane gasped and then wrapped himself in his wings, deflecting both quickly before he landed, his eyes glowing blue.

The Mechanic raised his cannon arm and it suddenly changed in a pink glow, and the shurikens actually shrunk before inserting themselves into the cannon. The Mechanic laughed. "Man, I love the things this dimension does!!!"

"The Overlord's going to destroy it all! What makes you think he's going to keep you by his side once he reaches ultimate power?!" Zane cried.

The Mechanic's pink eye narrowed. "Ohhh, don't take me for an idiot! You're doing the thing where you try to get me on your side! Even if we do all get destroyed, at least I won't have to see the likes of you ever again!"

Zane cracked his fists. "Very well then...I'll be taking those shurikens back."

The Mechanic cackled. "You're not getting them back...like how you didn't go back for your brother."

Zane's eyes widened for a moment, but he once again remembered what Master Wu taught him before he lunged forward with his icy dragon wings spread wide.

The Mechanic fired both shurikens, but Zane suddenly caught them both and then kicked The Mechanic across the face.

Zane then grunted once he felt the pink crystal forming over his arms, but he focused and then concentrated. Seconds later, the crystal shattered and the Shurikens of Ice were back.