Episode 16: Dragon and Oni

Lloyd couldn't remember when he had gone into meditation...he closed his eyes and tried to focus like Zhihui instructed him, and the next thing he knew? He was in...a pure golden dojo. Everything was either gold or green.

The Green Ninja looked around...was this...his mind? It had to have been. Or at least, some spot in his head.

"Okay...try and remember what Zhihui told you to do." Lloyd said as he walked around...before suddenly, he heard voices playing from a framed picture on the wall. The picture itself was showing a memory.

"In order to stand a chance against The Crystal King if he were to ever steal me and my siblings' powers for himself, you need to unite your Oni and Dragon sides."

Lloyd blinked before nodding. "Umm...thanks...mind." He said before looking around. He had a feeling he actually had to find his two forms. It felt a little silly. They were forms, not sentient beings.

Well, he had a feeling they were. No proof of that, he just had a feeling.

Lloyd stepped out of the purple gold monastery, looking up at the sky. It was like a beautiful and eternal sunset, the sun's colors bleeding into the sky and the clouds. It was mesmerizing. Lloyd then looked down at the ground, which was covered in fresh green grass.

"Maybe I should spend more time daydreaming." Lloyd chuckled as he walked across his 'mindscape', still looking around. He expected one of his forms to show up by now.

Not to mention, he was kind of in a rush.

Lloyd looked up at the sky again, expecting to see a golden dragon flying across the beautiful clouds...and then, as if the thought of that summoned it, a golden dragon did fly across the sky at a great speed.

But...green energy blasts were chasing after it. The dragon wasn't summoned. It was fighting something...or someone.

Lloyd's eyes widened and he threw on his ninja hood and reached for his sword, only to realize he didn't have it. "Dangit!"

But then, a golden sword suddenly appeared in his hands. He then remembered that this was his mind. He controlled everything here. Lloyd then quite literally had himself fly up into the air, after the golden dragon. His Dragon Form.

The golden dragon roared before suddenly spinning around in the air with gold and green light, emerging as a humanoid ninja with gold and green dragon wings and matching armor. Dragon Lloyd then noticed the real Lloyd and his eyes widened. "What...?"

Lloyd flew up to him. "Dragon Form! I-I mean, uhh, me! What's going on?!"

Dragon Lloyd was about to answer before dodging another blast, pulling Lloyd out of the way. "Stay back! Let me handle this!"

"Well, please wrap it up! I need your help!" Lloyd said to what was technically himself.

Dragon Lloyd nodded and then flew off farther into the sky as whatever was fighting him chased him. Dragon Lloyd then dove into the clouds, supposedly tackling his attacker.

Lloyd, despite having a sword and complete control of his mind, felt like he could do nothing but watch and hope his dragon self would prevail. He needed to win quickly and then find his Oni Form and hopefully reason with-

But then...Dragon Lloyd was tossed right out of the clouds...with a golden and green oni with glowing green eyes flying right after him, his hands engulfed in green fire.

His Oni Form.

Lloyd's eyes were wide before he zoomed over to Oni Lloyd, getting right in between him and Dragon Lloyd. "STOP!!!"