Episode 22: United We Stand

The battle was intense and practically shook the earth and sky itself. The Crystal King constantly blasted and even threw around the heroes that charged at him, but the heroes just fought back as hard as they could.

Jay and Erlang stood side by side and then lifted out their hands, blasting at The Crystal King with the biggest amount of lightning they could muster.

The Crystal King snarled and roared, shooting out a giant blast of pink energy that drained the lightning and blasted away the two. He was then slashed in the back of the head, and then across the face by both Kai and Cole.

"Hey, Overlord! Whaddya get when you mix rock and fire?!" Cole exclaimed as he slammed the Scythe of Quakes against Kai's Sword of Fire.

The Crystal King roared and lunged at them before lava suddenly shot out and splattered onto his face. The demon roared in pain, but his eyes glowed silver and it blew off of him.

Kai then blinked. "Does rock and fire actually make lava?"

"Probably not the best time to be asking that sort of question, Kai." Cole said as he and his friend lunged forward, slashing The Crystal King at the same time. The Crystal King roared again and blasted them away before he grabbed Cole by both his wings and ripped them off.

Cole screamed, but not in pain. His wings regenerated in an orange light and he flew off of The Crystal King's grip, kicking him in the face to help him take off. Then, the Shurikens of Ice hit The Crystal King in the back.

Zane lunged forward as The Crystal King began to free and he punched him across the face, even knocking out a fang. He then spread his wings and flapped them, sending out a small blizzard.

The Crystal King roared before he froze in a block of ice. But before he could even fall, the ice shattered and he smacked Zane across the sky.

Then, a staff jabbed into his face before green and gold energy shot at him. The Crystal King grabbed the staff and began spinning around with it before he tossed it aside. Then, Lloyd came flying in.

The Green Ninja blasted, kicked, and punched with every amount of strength he could muster. He could feel both his Dragon side and Oni side working together for once and it only made him attack even harder. He then slashed The Crystal King with one of his wings and flew back a distance.

"This is for what you did to Dad..." Lloyd snarled as he held his hands in the air and suddenly generated a glowing green orb of energy. It was just as big as his body and he flung it towards The Crystal King.

The Crystal King was hit by it and sent flying, but then he sent an orb of energy back at him, which Lloyd was barely able to dodge. Then, The Crystal King punched him down, grabbed him by the horns and then zoomed down to his new mech.

He slammed Lloyd against the mech's head and then flew back, lifting his hand and trapping his wrists and ankles in crystal just to restrain him.

The Crystal King then prepared a gigantic blast of gold, purple, red, and silver energy. "THUS ENDS LLOYD GARMADON...THE GREEN NINJA...AND GRANDSON OF THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER..."

Then, MK suddenly zoomed over and punched The Crystal King in the chest with all his might. The Crystal King was sent flying back aways before MK punched him again and then unleashed a gigantic laser blast that shattered the visor on his armor.

The Crystal King roared in pain before he held up a hand and blocked the laser. He then flew towards MK and grabbed him by the neck, squeezing his claws around his throat tightly.

"WITH YOUR POWER...I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE...ALL THE REALMS WILL FALL TO MY HAND." The Crystal King boomed as his eyes glowed a dark pink and MK already felt the crystal crawl up his skin. "NAIVE BOY...DID YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TRULY HOPE THAT YOU COULD STOP ME?!?"