Episode 17: The Fifth Primate

(I apologize for this episode taking so long! Bendy and The Dark Revival released and my mind became hyperfixated on that! But with new Monkie Kid sets being revealed alongside Ninjago? I'm back-)

It was all a blur. But the heroes all knew one thing...they had lost. The Crystal King was now on the level of a god and Lloyd couldn't awaken the one thing that could stop him...but? They couldn't give up hope.

Once Nezha parked, he hopped out. "Is everyone alright?"

Then, The Ninja, still in their Dragon Forms, all landed shortly after him. Cole, having the same mindset, quickly asked the same thing. "Is everyone alright?"

Nezha turned to him, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, I think everyone is alright..." Wu said as he walked out.

Garmadon scoffed as he hopped out. "Well, we're not going to be...you all saw it! The Overlord is now the most powerful being in all of the Sixteen Realms!"

Pigsy huffed as he too got out. "So? We've all dealt with worse! We're not just gonna give up, are we?"

Nezha quickly slid in between both of them, holding out his hands to separate them before they could even clash heads. "Enough! Both of you! We are not giving up because The Crystal King hasn't won yet!"

Red Son was still holding Mei close to him, with Mei resting her head on his shoulder. She still felt severely weakened after her fight with The Crystal King. "He might as well have won, oh, Third Lotus Prince. He now has the power of The Monkey King and all three of his siblings! He could destroy us all now if he wanted!"

Kai sighed. "Hate to say it, but he's right. Even with our Dragon Forms, we don't stand a chance. The Overlord was already powerful, but now..."

Nezha then turned to Kai. "Now is our chance to strike. And now more than ever." He said, seeming way too confident about all of this...as if he knew something that they didn't.

Lily walked over, still a bit shy as she usually was. "I-I don't mean to intrude, but...I-I'd rather not die a horrible death."

"One final assault isn't going to help us win." Pixal said. "Believe me when I say that. We tried to do it on The Crystal King beforehand and it did not end well."

Nezha nodded. "Perhaps...but The Crystal King is not at full power."

Everyone's eyes widened. They all instantly assumed Nezha was crazy...before looking at MK, who was just trying to think, scratching his now furry head.

MK then gasped. "Ohh, I get what you're saying!"

Nezha grinned. "Exactly. You-"

"You're a little behind." MK interrupted. "He corrupted and stole the power of all four Spiritual Primates. You kind of showed up at the last second."

Nezha's eyes narrowed and he facepalmed.

Red Son rolled his eyes. "Noodle Boy, just let him finish."

Nezha sighed. "As I was saying...he's not at full power because he doesn't have all The Spiritual Primates. The Buddha called for me and Erlang and told-"

"That one of them had a child. A direct descendant of their power." A voice said before a man with long black hair and white and gold armor floated down, holding a trident of some kind...and with a dog right next to him. The man and dog had the same expression. Stoic.

Nezha sighed. "Is everyone going to be interrupting me?"

Zane then turned to Nezha. "Ignoring whoever this is-"