Don't Listen to Grayson

Taylor's POV
As I was exiting the office, I ran into who I assumed was Grayson. He looked scary with his serious expression and angry stare. He scowled at me. "Oh I'm so sorry! I better watch where i'm going." I apologized and tried to ease his anger, obviously failing.

What is this guy's problem? Oh wait. My best friend just got the billion dollar fortune that was supposed to be his. I'm guilty by association I guess.

"Mmhhmm. I don't think you should worry about apologizing for that. You and your friend just took apart this family. And wipe that smile and blush off your face. I don't know what you are up to and what Nash has to do with it but stop. I'm going to talk some sense into my brother. Whatever plan you have isn't going to last long. I don't know how you and that other girl tricked my grandfather but I do know one thing. I will not let you get away with it. Understood?"

I didn't know what to say so I just kept nodding my head and saying sorry.

"Whatever." Grayson walked away and stormed into Nash's office.

Nash's POV
I should've never let Taylor walk out that door alone. She's the most kind and bubbly person I've ever met, yet Grayson is going around saying she's an evil mastermind. I can't let my family hurt her like they've done to countless others. Like they've done to me.

After Grayson came in and yelled at me, I ran out and searched for her. I found her on a bench in the garden crying. I sat down and put my arm around her. "Hey, it's alright. Don't listen to Grayson."

I sat with her for a few minutes and let her cry. I have to fix this somehow.

But I can't ever fix anything when it comes to my family.