The House

Taylor's POV
"Woah, I'd never imagined I would own a house like this! This is like, my dream home!" My face lit up as Nash and I walked inside our new house. Nash chuckled beside me. "I'm glad you like it. A princess like you deserves a castle."

"A princess like me deserves a castle? You're too cheesy

"A princess like me deserves a castle? You're too cheesy." I teased Nash while playfully punching him on his arm.

"And you're not?"

"Hey, you barely know me!"

"And I plan on changing that very soon sweetheart." Nash gave me the hottest wink and smile I've ever seen. I felt like melting right then and there. What is this boy doing to me?

Just when I thought the moment couldn't get better, he pulled me in. He put one hand behind my head and used the other to lightly touch my cheek. Then, he pulled me in for a kiss and...

"Hello!!!! Oh didn't know I was walking on something!"

"Really Jameson? Couldn't have knocked?" Nash gave me an apologetic look as his brother barged in.

"And where's the fun in that? Besides, y'all left before I could meet my future sister-in-law! Ahahaha, Nash I can't believe he left you a wife in the will! And I'm even more surprised you two are going along with it. I followed y'all over here after you left. I was surprised when I noticed you were both gone. A bit suspicious if you ask me. I still thought there was no way y'all were playing along with this, even though I heard some rumors from Grayson. But I got no doubts now! Y'all have known each other for less than 24 hours and are already trying to produce heirs!"

Nash's POV
I looked over at Taylor. She looked embarrassed. I swear, if my brothers keep on hurting this girl I'm going to...
"Nash?"
"Yes darlin'?"
"Calm down, you look like steams about to come out of your ears!" She giggled as she pecked my cheek. I looked down at her in disbelief of how lucky I was. I'd just met this girl and I could already tell a few things about her.

1. She cares more about others than herself. She just had her world flipped upside down and Grayson basically attack her. Yet, she was always wanting to make sure I was the one that was okay.
2. She is optimistic and spreads that joy to those around her. She took what happened today and saw it as an "adventure". She then made me see it the same way.
3. She's drop dead gorgeous. I'm not really gonna explain that one...
4. I think she likes me too. The way she's smiling and staring at me now...

"I'm right here! Quit looking at each other like that. Oh crap, y'all are already falling in love! What is happening to you Nash! Anyways I'm out of here!"

"Not so fast Jameson. You think you can follow us, invade our privacy, and make highly inappropriate jokes about us without apologizing?"

"Sorry"

"You're not really, but it's fine. As long as you don't tell Grayson about all this, ya hear? I don't really feel like discussing my new relationship with him at the moment."

"Wasn't planning on it."

"And Jameson?"

"Yes?"

"One more thing, try to stop rumors for once. Not help start them."

Jameson just smiled and walked out the door. "My dear older brother, why I would never!"