II

" I just have one question, Why?" Asked a rough voice towards the person sitting on the wooden his hands tied to it while a dim light over his head lightening the dark room he is kept in.

" And do you think I will answer you? DAMN YOU!" the guy replied with anger his brown eyes burning with hatred towards the person talking to him.

" EVEN IF YOU TORTURED ME YOU WON'T GET ANY USEFUL SHIT!" he added huffing heavily his fists clenched turning white as sweats fall from his forehead down to his cheekbones.

A deep hummed was replied to the guy's outburst and suddenly a small rectangular light flashed showing a video.

The guy's eyes widened in horror as he unclenches his fists and his heart beating unsteady seeing the video.

" A wise person once said, If you have weakness you lose everything" the man in the dark finally reveled to light and glared intensely to the guy tied on chair.

The guy's eyes that was once filled with hatred instantly was filled with horror and his dry lips began to quiver.

" N-no s-stop... w-wh- how .. DONT TOUCH THEM!! PLEASE!!!" the guy began to beg as soon as he saw the video of his wife and his son on the phone that is playing.

" Tell me" the man demanded and the guy told everything he knows and whatever the man asked.

" M-my family-...." he asked with the hope to at least let them be alive and leave them alone because they had nothing to do with what he has done or doing.

" You should've hid them better" the man said standing infront only his body being shown by the light .

His hands were in his pockets , his black shirt hugging his torso not too tight nor too lose as he bends at the level of the guy's ear

" Piece of advice: Never have a weakness that's a disadvantage to you. "

The man walked away with the shout of the guy's voice echoing at the background while the sound of bullets were also heard.

" Damn cos (cousin) I thought you were going to spare him if he tells us everything" a 5'9" tall guy in black leather jacket came jogging catching up the man's steps walking towards the exit of the door.

" Andrew, clean the shit instead of talking about it" the man stated but it was heard more like a command than saying as he opened the door of his black Mercedes Benz and sat at the back seat.

Andrew sighed helplessly as he looked at his cousin getting in the car and soon disappearing from his sight.

" Weakness huh..... I wonder if you will have one.... Leo".

To easily want to destroy someone, you have to find it's weakness first.

By taking advantage of it can you only have them wrapped around your fingers.

That's what Leonardo Chris Henz believe, the well-known ruthless dangerous Mafia.

He is famous for being ruthless and not show any mercy specially the ones that are disloyal to him, because the thing he hates the most is Disloyalty and Lies.

There are many cases that's against him but the police force were not strong enough to arrest nor have enough evidence against him.

It is said that he shows no expression whatsoever and his eyes has always been cold and emotionless.

If gaze could kill, almost everyone looking at him eye to eye might've been killed.

" Sir are we going to the warehouse?" the driver asked professionally but also not daring to look from the car mirror as he waits for his boss's reply.