XXXIII

" Jack, carry Noor to the car, she can't walk right now" Michelle said and Jack obliged without asking anything.

" W-wait-" Noor gasped at the sudden movement and now she was in Jack's arms as her hand automatically hugged around his neck for support.

" I can walk!" Noor protested but even so, no one listened and he walked towards the car " Be a good girl princess and don't give me a hard time"

Everyone went back to the car Andrew, Maya and Leonardo in one car while Michelle , Noor and Jack in the other.

Leonardo didn't like that he was separated and even more when Jack carried her.

" Mom haven't rested all night. She is waiting for you at the hotel lobby." Andrew informed Leo and he nodded in acknowledgement.

" We looked everywhere for you and the tracker signal was not showing either. What happened?" Maya asked since they were far from where the origin place where the car fall.

" No network so had to move to find signal" he replied boringly as he rested his head back.

" I am just glad Noor is also fine. We have to check on you guys once we return to the hotel" She said while taking out her phone and called someone to inform them to ready the medication.

Everyone was relief they are out from any danger and no one were severely hurt.

They knew Leonardo was capable to survive such sudden accident but they can't help but worry also because anything could've happened.

Leonardo was also glad Noor was alive. He couldn't imagine if anything to happen to her.

If she stopped breathing.... he doesn't know what he will do.

" I love you"

The words he whispered to her that time replayed in his mind.

He can't believe he had said those words he thought he would never utter.

But he doesn't regret it.

It was the second time he felt as if he couldn't breath.

As if his world shattered .

He was feeling scared.

Scared of losing her infront of his eyes and he couldn't do anything about it.

Leonardo thought.... was this how his father felt every time his mother was in pain?

Was this how he felt that time?

Leonardo was convinced that there are people who can risk anything for their love and he is one of them.

He was fucked up.

It's not that he hates love because he don't want to . He hates it because it turns them weak and could easily take advantage of.

He for sure knows that if she is entangled with him in any way, she would be in danger.

But hasn't she already?

Leonardo sighed of the danger that will behold if anyone found out about Noor. He has to arrange something before hand to avoid such happenings.

But he doesn't want her to be away from him . He wants her to be where his eyes can spot her easily.

She looked cute in the cream bra.

"Is that Leo's shirt you are wearing? He was naked too" Michelle was meaning to ask her when she saw their state.

"Ah- y-yeah" Noor replied hesitantly while glancing at the mirror view as if to checking Jack's reaction " My dress was torn "