XXXV

Three days passed and Noor's morning routine was making breakfast for Leonardo and accompanying him while he was eating.

She really doesn't know what is going on in his unpredictable mind.

"What do you need to get from here?" Noor asked to Jack as they unbuckled their seat belts.

" Maya ordered something and its ready. So we are here to take it "he said and Noor nodded in amusement while making a silent oh as they exited the car.

They were infront of an art store. Maya told Jack to retrieve her item as it's ready and she was busy to go herself.

Jack thought bringing Noor out would be a good idea for her to refresh her mind and not stay cooped inside the house.

Hearing the art store Noor didn't hesitate to accept because of her love for arts. She is a pretty good artist if you give her just a brush and colors. 

" You can look around and take something if you want. I'll buy it for you." Jack announced before he left her to take Maya's item.

Noor's eyes lightened with excietment seeing all the stationaries, colors and books. It's been a while she played with those.

Should I buy something?

She was so lost in the world of arts that she did not know there were people around her and among them were two that are close to her.

" Excuse me" Noor felt a tap on her shoulder and she was brought out from her peaceful excitement.

She turned around and to her surprise she met the person she missed dearly " H-haya?"

" Noor D!( sister). I knew it was you!!" The young woman infront cheered in happiness and she couldn't help but hugged Noor.

Noor was shedding tears due to excitement and happiness seeing her cousin after three months. 

" How are you D! Where have you been?" Hafsa broke the hug as she asked and Noor wiped her tears as she smiled.

" Leave about me , how are you? and how is uni?" Noor changed the subject not wanting to talk about herself and worry Haya.

Before Haya could say anything a male voice called out to her in anger
" HAYA!"

Both the girls turned to the source of the voice and was met with a fuming middle aged man and seeing Noor his expression added with a disgust.

What is she doing here?

" Dad look D-"

" Let's go Haya!" He dragged Haya by her arms, even though she was protesting he did not listen " Uncle!"

He stopped in his track listening to her called for him " W-what wrong have I e-ever did?"

Hafsa was confused at her words but the two clearly knows what she was talking about " What happen D? Dad what is she talking about?"

" Nothing! let's go!" but before he could go, Noor caught his hand and stopped him from going. 

She won't let him go until she gets her answer. She wasn't sure when they will be able to meet again, or will they ever meet again?

" Uncle j-just please tell me this. Have you ever accepted me as your o-own?" She bit her trembling lips trying to stop herself from crying.

The question she dread the most even though she knows the answer to it she still wants to hear it from her uncle's mouth. Even if it was a lie she would believe it.

Because she don't want to lose the only family she has.

"No and never I will." he declared with gritted teeth and clenched fist.