L

The two looked at one another with love filled soft gazes as Leonardo smiled at her and confessed.

" I love you."

" I love you too." She shyly replied with her burning cheeks.

" Wa- Your memories!" Noor exclaimed while touching his face and looking for anywhere he might be hurt.

" I didn't lose my memories... relax" he assured while showering her face with kisses and as much as Noor likes it she needs answers first!.

" S-stop-" she grabbed his face stopping his action and he looked at her like a whining kid.

" Your aunt said you lost memories. Should I call the doctor? Are you really alright?" She inquired like a police officer with non stop questions with her worried tone.

" I am alright. There was just a cut on my head so the doctor had to stitch it up otherwise am really okay." Leonardo smiled seeing her worried for him.

" Then why did your aunt say you lost your memory?" She questioned confused while Leonardo just shrugged as he plays with her hand.

" Maybe to make you confess your feelings?" He pondered though he wasn't sure why his aunt did so either.

" Leonardo!" She whined seeing him not taking her serious as he chuckled and attacked her lips once again.

Noor internally sighed but didn't pushed him either. She could feel her body releasing its tension as she moaned for her lips being bitten and sucked out as she clenched on his shirt feeling out of air.

She still wasn't sure how to respond to a kiss and she was taken off guard when she felt Leonardo pushing his tongue in familiarizing every crevice of her mouth.

Only Leonardo knows how much he is holding right now from attacking her defenseless body but he has to be carful of his injuries too.

Reluctantly parting their lips, he kissed her forehead as his attention were on those swollen petals he just ravished, but not to his satisfaction yet might I add.

" My name sounds so sexy when you say it. But I prefer if you call me something else~" he breathed while caressing her full lips and the tingles erupted yet once again from within her.

" Like?" She whispered with curiosity dancing in her doe orbs that were looking at his dim ones.

" Like..." Leonardo pondered as the air was becoming tense with arousal but the next word Noor said made him grumble in upset.

" Lily." She chuckled and then laughed seeing her dear husband's reaction at the name she just called out .

" Don't you call me that." He narrowed his eyes specifically showing the dislike she calls him by the name as he sighed flopping his head on her shoulder.

" That's a cute name though. Lily." Noor complimented but Leonardo doesn't know if he should be glad or upset about it.

" It's not. And stop calling me that." He sulked like a grumpy kid and Noor couldn't help but pinch his cheeks as she giggled.

Noor felt as if she had everything she ever want. Her marriage was not breaking down, and she was happy for it.

" Leonardo... can you tell me what happened? Did you really got into an accident?" Noor inquired her tone serious with determination to get an answer out of him.

A sigh slipped from him as he hugs her. Everything has already been told to her, so it's useless hiding anything from her.

" Yeah. I got shot by a drug when I was starting the car and the huge hit from behind my car was the last thing I remembered and the next thing I found myself in the hospital." He explained.