XXVII

Leonardo POV

" Are you going to go to the Ball?" Fiona asked while looking between my bandage and me as I nodded.

I know she is worried about my injury and thought I won't go to the ball but she is wrong. I will and by that time I will be ok with no bandage on my chest.

" Who are you going to take as your plus one to the Ball?"

To be honest I don't like to go to such function unless its important and benefits me.

But it is also necessary for me to go because dad use to go and I as the only Heir was compulsory to do too.

Tsk.

" I don't know yet" I replied as I took my phone out and go through my emails of reports from my PA.

" I still suggest you don't go and take a good rest" she said which she already knows the answer too. But I guess she was just trying to convince me. 

I did not say anything while focusing on my phone.

" I was taken aback whwn I saw that girl. How did that poor thing ended up here?" I paused at the question raised while sensing the stare from Fiona on me. 

" Oh Noor she-..." Andrew instead answered  the question happily telling her the story of how she got here without leaving any details.

" Hahaha Can you believe that mom? Leo and married? ahahah that will happen only when the world is ending!" He exclaimed telling her of the " Joke of the Week" that Michelle once said.

" Oh my hahaha" Fiona laughed wiping the drop of tears from the corner of her eyes .

"And you should taste her Chai! mom! I swear you will get addicted to it!" he blabbered.

Tsk. So noisy.

" Hmm, If she can get these two Jackanapes' impressed, then she is perfect to take care for you" Fiona concluded with a satisfaction as I refrain myself to roll my eyes at it.

I said I don't want anyone to take care of me , why isn't anyone listening? 

"she was taking care of Leo until mornings without getting a sleep of wink!" 

So was she the one that kept the wet towel on top of my forehead? Fuck, I thought someone was going to suffocate me when I woke up seeing all rug and white.

Why did she stayed up all night  Stupid woman.

"What are you thinking that you are smiling?" Fiona asked and I looked at ger confused with a frown.

" When did I smile." I said dry-ly which only made her smile at my words.

" Sure you didn't show the smile practically but your eyes said otherwise" she shrugged as I scoffed at it.

" Um- Can I get you guys anything?" Her voice was heard as she was standing tensely beside Michelle.

Her eyes were a bit puff and red and there were some spot on her clothes wet.

Did she cry?

" Are you feeling alright Noor?" I heard Jack ask as her face became flustered and she avoided her gaze " Y-yes I am fine"

What. the. fuck.

" Jack, Andrew come to the study room" I stood from the chair and strode off to the stairs to the study even though I could hear Fiona calling me.

Entering the room, I let my hand run through my hair feeling the shitty feeling that suddenly appeared. 

I clicked my tongue in irritation of the unknown feeling . What's with this stupid irritation? Is it because I am pent up?