XI

third party POV 

Noor dashed from Leo's room running away before he could say or do anything to her . Jack and Michelle saw her running past the kitchen, her eyes red due to crying as tears still flows down her cheeks her hand covering her quivering lips holding her cry as she runs to her room.

" What happened?" Michelle asked, standing from her chair following Noor with Jack behind her.

 Noor couldn't understand how her uncle could do this to her?? Why should she suffer for his doings? Has her uncle ever loved her... no has he ever treated her like family?

And when did she put her thumbprint on that paper??? She never remember her uncle telling her to put her thumbprint on anything. 

All men are the same they do things for their own benefits without having any concern about others.

" Noor '' a voice called out as she turned and found Jack standing behind her while Michelle was behind him . The tears were in continuous flow even if she were trying to stop her crying.

But this time... just this time she wants to let out everything she has been bottling inside her out.. just this time.

" W-why?" Her voice came out broken due to her dry throat even when she felt the words couldn't come out but she forced them because it's too much burden keeping it in now.

" I was n-not the one who t-took them-money! *hick* I d-didn't asked t-to be here! *hick* I f-feel d-disgusted when he t-touched me when I told him to stop! 

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?! WHy- *hick* "

Noor flopped on her knees on the ground crying letting her sufferings out in the form of tears. Her hands covering her wet red face as she cries on it wholeheartedly . 

She is not sure now whether she wants to run from here or not. She does not have anywhere to go even if she runs but she also fears she will be humiliated by Leo if she stays any longer her dignity will be at stake.

Michelle is not sure what happened to Noor but she is damn sure something happened and that is also by Leo himself.

Anger would be an understatement for Michelle she is feeling right now. She felt rage cruising in her body as she clenched her hand feeling bad for her only friend to suffer the things she didn't do.  

And she may have a hint to what Leo did to her and why.

" W-why me?!- hick- w-what have I d-done wrong?!" She asked between her sobs demanding for answers which she knows are falling on deaf ears.

Jack and Michelle felt sympathetic and pitiful for Noor to be suffering for nothing she has done but they know how the world works they have known it since young very well. 

Putting someone else in the shoes of the assailant to deal with the consequences of their doings. Even if they were their own family.

That's how the world is.

Unknowingly Jack's feet brought him to Noor and he hugs her consoling his best to calm her down. This is a first because Jack never shows his emotions easily which also shocked Michelle. 

He knows how she said that she doesn't touch any opposite gender unless they are related to her but he thinks if it can be an exception just this time.

Noor wasn't in her senses with the overwhelming feeling she is going through and just hugged back as soon as she felt the embrace of someone, the warmth and soft gestures she has been wanting during all her dark times.

" It's ok " Jack encouraged his hand moving up and down in a stable pace behind her back comforting her as best as he could.

He doesn't know what made her cry or why she was crying but he surely knows she has been suffering everything all alone.