XLIX

"Noor-!!! You are back!!" Michelle jumped upon seeing her as she hugged her tight while shaking themselves left and right.

"Look at this girl, leave her alone!" Fiona hit her daughter, separating them as Michelle whined while Fiona gave her attention to Noor.

"Did you enjoy dear? You must be tired from the flight" she smiled while caressing her cheeks and Noor returned the smile.

"Its ok... I am fine" she replied not to worry her.

"Fiona where is Andrew?" Leonardo asked her while looking at his phone busy with replying his PA's texts.

"Derek took him out for a while, they will be coming soon." she informed with a sigh at her workaholic nephew who didn't even greet her.

This man has no manners!

"Michelle why don't you take Noor up to her room to rest up?" Fiona said looking at her daughter with knowing gaze as she wants to talk with her nephew.

Understanding her signal, Michelle locked her arms with Noor's and walked her upstairs towards her room "Let's go! Did you bring something for me? I will help you unpack!"

Once the girls were out of sight, Fiona turned her focus to Leonardo who was already looking at her with a questioning look at her action.

"I see that you both are yet to improve?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow, her tone with slight accusation as if guessing it his fault.

" Don't look at me like that" He asserted but Fiona just rolled at him and he grumbled.

"I did nothing okay! Things were going well and it.... just crashed again..." his last words were like whispers and for the first time Fiona could see how helpless he is .

She sighed and patted his shoulder
" You are just like your father. A dumbass infront of Love."

Leonardo looked at her with confusion but before he could ask anything, Andrew and Derek walked in while arguing with Andrew whining.

" Dad I told you not to bring me to those places agh-!" Andrew gaged in disgust after coming from the local farm with his father.

" I just went to meet my friend you were the one going to the stable" Derek reminded rolling his eyes at his son's childish whine.

Andrew hates stinky places and today he had the opportunity to experience one.

" Bro! Glad you returned safe" Andrew greeted ignoring his father's words because he knows it's true and doesn't want to be embarrassed by his own words.

" I'll leave you men to your busniess while I brew you some organic tea" Fiona announced before leaveing the hall and into the kitchen.

" What's the status." Leonardo said and Andrew sighed at his straightforwardness .

" I missed you too bro thanks for asking" Andrew rolled his eyes as Derek chuckled at his son's sarcasm while being used to his nephew's straightforwardness.

" The news this morning is accurate and John Michael is arrested but the strange thing is he doesn't have any connection with the Cobras when we investigated his background." Andrew informed, his tone becoming serious.

" How did he end up being arrested if he has nothing to do with anything?" Derek questioned confusingly since he also helped his son gaining information.

" One is he either got paid a fucking huge sum" Andrew concluded .

" or either got threatened." Leonardo added as the two became silent .