V

Leonardo POV

I stared intensely at her figuring her intention of coming into my room, but she was dead shit scared to even look at me in the eyes.

" Look at me" I demanded fed up with these bitches trying to climb on my bed with every chance they get.

I am already frustrated by the deal that's been called off by The Dragons at Sydney and now this fucking bitch is making my mood even worst.

I tried to grab her hair but instead felt fabric as I gripped it. As if protesting, she hold my gripped hand to release her as her unshed tears starts to spill from the corner of her eyes and her quivering lips trying its best to not make a sound.

" P-Please leave me " she begged, but it wasn't enough to convince me until I know her purpose.

" What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked sternly enough for her to still be in fear. Who was she even??

Did Alex hired her?? He will tell me first or Andrew before doing anything, so it can't be him. Is it Stacey??

" I-I was just going to c-clean the room" she stuttered at her words . Clean?? Hah, What an odd excuse.

I griped her tighter and a small whimper of pain escaped from her, her free hand tried to push me away from my chest.

" Bitch you even dared to lie at my fucking face!! WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU HERE?!" I felt her shoulder flinched at my increase of voice and she began to hickupped finally letting out small sobs.

" R-really please y-you can ask M-Miss. Stacy, p-please" she insisted but I don't believe her easily.

Stacy??? Why the fuck would she send her here when she clearly knows No one is allowed to enter my fucking space!

I switched the night lights off and switched the lights instead, to get a better look at her fucking face, my gaze not leaving her.

As the light switches on , I was standing with a pale looking girl her face red probably due to the silent crying, her one hand still holding my gripped hand while the other on my chest clenched into fist separating our body from colliding one another .

Ah~ Its her.

Its the one Andrew and Jack brought because her uncle was not able to payback the money. Hah, Fucking annoying.

" Aren't you the one that was suppose to be sold out?" hearing my question her body stiffed. Bingo.

A smirk curved from the corner of my lips seeing her reaction as she finally looks at me with horror visible in her gray orbs.

How I love these reactions.

I released my grip from her covered head and took one step back to get a good look at her.

She was totally covered from head to toe not revealing any skin. She was wearing a simple long sleeve gown with a cream brown clothe wrapped around her head. I think they call that scarf.

Interesting.

I grabbed her jaw as she hick-ed by my sudden action. Her body shivering in fear her forehead forming cold sweats.

" What's your name" I ordered but she stayed silent. This bitch is really testing my fucking nerves. I griped her jaw tighter and brought her face a bit close " I asked Name".

" N-Noor" she whimpered and I left her face . She slowly looked at me again with her round eyes filled with tears .

Fuck, I wonder how will she look crying under me . My mind wander off to imagine her crying face as I fuck her and I could feel my bulge growing.