XXI

Third POV

As Noor felt the car stopped. She opened her eyes and saw that they arrived safely.

Alhamdulillah!. She heaved a relief as
she loosened her grip from the grab handle.

She really thought they would get into an accident on the way but was thankful it didn't happen!

Well the credits goes to Jack's experienced driving skills too.

Michelle and Jack got off the car followed by Noor who caught a black helicopter that was right beside the car .

Noor was mesmerized seeing the helicopter. It never was there when she had started to live here and she never saw a helicopter this close!

But it wasn't the time to admire it.
As the three entered the house, they saw the butler already standing restless .

His frowned eyebrows were plastered with worriedness while his warm fatherly eyes were showing how exhausted he was of working in this field of work.

Don't get him wrong, he liked his job and is the most loyal employee worked under Leonard's family for years.

But whenever he saw Leonardo injured or shot he can't help but get worried because he see him as his son and Leo respects him like a father more than an employee.

When Maya and the butler saw Leonardo being carried by his men from the helicopter they ride, Maya immediately told them to put him in his room seeing his bleeding chest while she prepares the surgery materials.

" Alex. What's the report?" Jack asked taking long strides towards the aged guy who worked under them ever since they were little.

" Maya is still treating him. She hasn't come out yet" he said with a sigh. His worn out face and age are clearly not suitable anymore for this job.

Even though he knows Leo is going to be fine, he still can't help but worry.

In fact, everyone except Noor knows that Leonardo is going to be okay and being shot happens in their field of work. They know because they've gone through worst.

" You should change and treat your wounds too." The butler pointed looking at Jack's wound that got re-opened because of driving.

Noor was lost in her own thoughts. She was replaying back all the things that happened a while ago at the mall.

She knows that the hijacked didn't happen because of her but she can't help but felt guilty that Jack got shot because he was trying to save her.

And Leo? Did he got shot while defending himself from the enemy? Or did he got shot when the shot out began?

" NOOR!" Michelle's voice shook her from her thoughts as she git back to her senses and looked at her.

" Y-yes?" Michelle could easily read she is worried and with what happened to her she must be scared to the core.

It would be a lie if Noor said she is okay and was not afraid. There were times when she thought about death. How she would die returning to her Only Lord.

While prostration during prayer or while reading The Holy Quran  or even while doing a good deed. That's how she hoped she will die.

Wanting to be under the Mercy of her Lord. Not at such situations like how she was today. 

But neitherless no one can predict how one will die and in what ways or situations.

" Are you okay?" Michelle asked concerned as Noor gave out a weak tight smile.