XXVIII

Author's POV

" Why would you want me to do it?" Noor asked utterly confused and dumbfounded . At one point he shows hatred and the other unexpectedly caring.

What's wrong with him? Is he bipolar?

" I just want you to" Leo replied making her surprise by his words as she continues to stare at him to figure out if he has any other motive behind his words.

They were a single distance away from one another. The silence was that of a comfortable one strangely, as her ash orbs drowns in his starless eyes.

" because it's your job to do so" he added and as if someone had slapped her in the face she realized that he was just reminding her of her job and she has no right to refuse whatsoever " ok".

How stupid of her to think he may be felt something towards her. What was she expecting him to show? Sympathy? pity?

Hah- Whatever I just want to get out from here. In Sha ALLAH soon.

Once again, Noor finds herself inside the room which she loath the most but now she's been here for the third time.

Sighing, she turned herself with bandage and disinfectant in her hand from the aid-box in the room but stopped in her tracks seeing the sight infront of her.

Leonardo was stripping his black shirt off of his body. His back muscles flexed show casting his strong back thanks to the years of everyday workout he did.

This is the third time Leonardo was being naked , well, half naked infront of Noor.

Though all those time Noor was not really paying attention because her mind was unstable to be admiring an attractive body such as this .

Now that she is looking at it its really a body that girls would drool over.

His sharp abs muscle was visible between his ripped obliques as he turned. His brawnlecious V-line was sexily exposed while the sinful veins was in sight like beautiful creepers designing his torso.

Old scars and cuts was displayed like an exquisite pattern all over his body and muscles but it was faded almost unnoticeable.

Leonardo noticed how Noor was gawking at his body even the cherry blush was noticeable which went unknown by her.

" Like what you see?" He smirked liking the un-failed effect his body gave to the young maiden infront.

Noor gasped at herself as she realize she was staring way too much to an unrelated man and avoided her gaze to the ground.

Astagfirullah.

She took a deep breath in to calm herself and thought to quickly help him re-bandage and then leave.

As she walked to him, Leo sat on his bed still like a statue while Noor was now fidgeting at her place because she became conscious of his bare body.

" I know my body is god-ly but can you focus on your task" Leo sarcastically said with a grin liking to tease the half flustered maiden.

Noor felt to roll her eyes at his comment he did about himself but she doesn't want to make chances for him to humiliate or tease her.

Forget him and focus on the bandage Noor!.

Noor kept her gaze on the bandage which was neither wrinkled or time to change it yet because it's still clean and tidy.

" Your bandage is still o-ok. Why do you want to change it?" She asked confused .

Of course Leonardo knew it wasn't the time to change his bandage yet and he simply just said it out unknowingly.

" Will you just do your work instead of talking" Noor flinched at the rudeness and annoyance she felt from his voice and became a bit uncomfortable.