1

Eilith had been in the woods, further than she was aloud but she had done so many times before, and there hadn't been any consequences so far.
Sometimes, Gil-Galad, the high king, came to see her. He still loved her, but she still didn't return his feelings. He wasn't allowed for him to be with her anyways. She was a half-blood, half elf, half wizard. He was the high king only allowed to betrothed a pure blood.

Eilith was glad that this, too, made sure that Gil-Galad couldn't be with her. Thankfully, he had some proprietary, which ensured that he didn't defile her. He would bring her gifts and converse with her, even sometimes practising her sword-fighting. He didn't seem to think about the fact that Eilith might feel resentment towards him, for it had been him, who had banished her to live alone, hidden away. He couldn't be with her, but he would also see no other with her either. He, of course, had argued that her confinement was for her protection because he loved her so and he couldn't bear to see her hurt.

How could he say he loved her? If he'd truly loved her, he would set her free!

Eilith thought it wiser though to be compliant. He was the high king, after all, powerful and able to lock her away for good. She knew that maybe one day she would stand up to him, but it had been many many years now, and so far, she had only been brave enough to defy him in small ways.
Over time, she had actually grown quite fond of her home, no longer minding being alone most of the time. She had used her time wisely, practising her every skill she possessed. Staying agile, fast, and alert but also those, which her fathers heritage had brought along, magical powers. These were partially mastered, but much was still to explore.
Her mother, too, came to visit her time and again, keeping her company and filling in the information that Gil-Galad would withhold from her.
Once Eilith had found a badly wounded woman in the woods, unconscious and fading. She had taken her in and nursed her back to health. A young Elven woman called Galadriel. This had been her biggest act of deviance so far, for Gil-Galad wished that no one else knew of her destination.

GALADRIEL

It took her a while to calm down. He was infuriating, knew how to wind her up, and it was clear that that was what he intended. He had almost made her lose her grip. If it hadn't been for Halbrand, she might have killed him. Some of what Adar had told her had made her thoughtful, but because of the events that had just passed, she had only hatred for this elf.
But now that the battle was over, she felt spent. What would she do with Adar now? If she indeed killed him, she wouldn't have to think about this anymore, and he would be a threat no longer.
While in thoughts, a terrible thing happened, the volcano erupted. She stood unwilling to accept the fact, facing whatever came her way, whilst others scrambled for safety. Then there was only black, noise, smoke... When she came to it, there was ashes everywhere, disaster and destruction. Many people who had survived the battle had now fallen victim to the fierce force of nature.

There, someone alive... it was Theo, the village healers son. He was distraught needed reassurance. This helped her to overcome her own numbness. She would help him find his mother if she was still alive. She reassured him a little, and then she helped him to search. They found a scared horse in a half collapsed stable, too. Galadriel managed to calm him down and decided it could be useful to have a horse along.
They then walked past the shed where she had taken Adar after the battle. She could leave him here, but if he was united with the orcs, they once again were unter leadership, whilst right now they were just a scattered bunch, less dangerous to others.

Adar was half buried under some of the wood from the shed, still tied up and unconscious. Again, that conductive question, what should she do with him? Then she had an idea. Eilith's hut was maybe half a day ride from here. She explained to Theo the importance of assuring that Adar was secured. Theo was full of hate for the shady Elf that had led the orcs into battle against his kind and nearly had his mother killed, Galadriel could just stop him from running a dagger into his heart.

"If we don't want to be the same as scam such as these," she pointed at Adar, " we must not behave as they do." She argued. Remembering how she herself had nearly done the same. Together with Theo, she dragged Adar outside, where she tied him to the horse before she poured a bucket of water over his face. With a start, he came to it, trying to scramble up.

Galadriel held her sword to his throat, "Don't you dare make a foolish move!" She warned him.

He held still, watching her intently.

Galadriel mounted the horse and helped Theo to sit behind her.

"Where are you taking me, " Adar asked.

" Move!" Galadriel commanded him, ignoring his question.

Galadriel would have liked to ride faster, but Adar would not be able to hold the pace. As it was, he dragged his leg behind. She had no mercy for him, on and on they went. On the way back, she would make up for this slow pace. She knew Theo was anxious to get back and further search for his mother, and she...? Well what? ... Did she want to make sure Halbrand was alright? Perhaps...

It was near midnight when they arrived at Eilith's confinement. Eilith had shown her where she had to pull a secret string that alerted Eilith of visitors.

Galadriel would have liked to spend the rest of the night here, remembering the comforts of Eilith's home, but she was eager to return. By the time they would be back, it would be morning, a good time to be back.

EILITH

Eilith's alarm woke her, who visited her at an hour such as this? Nobody could see her hut. It was concealed by magic. So it couldn't really be any intruders? Maybe it was one of the three people who knew how to find her. She lit a few of her candles before she opened the door, hoping it wasn't Gil-Galad, certainly not at this hour!
It was Galadriel. Eilith was happy to see her, but Galadriel looked terrible, as if she had been through sinister events and so looked the other two she had brought along. A boy, maybe 14, a human and another elf, who looked the worst of all. He was tied up, and Galadriel seemed to be not fond of him. As a matter of fact, she was treating him very rough. His eyes were diverted to the ground as if he didn't care. The boy, however, seemed to take in everything.

Galadriel dragged the elf to a big wooden beam that stood almost in the middle of Eilith's house. There, she slammed him down and tied him to the beam. Only then did she address Eilith.

"I'm really sorry, Eilith, I'm in a great hurry. I need you to make sure that this elf does not escape. He is evil and, on his hands, is the blood of many. I urge you! Please, Eilith! We have to go back and find this boys mother, who, by the way, nearly got killed by him." She pointed at the ragged elf, distain in her voice.

Eilith didn't really follow. She could sense though that it was urgent and grave. She knew Galadriel. When she was on a mission like this, it had a greater purpose.

"I will help you," she said. "I hope you will find the boys' mother!"

After that, Galadriel and the boy made to leave. Galadriel turned to her once more. " I will return as soon as I can, to remove him from your sight." With that she pointed at Adar once more. Who was now watching them, his face unreadable.

Then they were gone. Eilith took a deep breath. Now what? She slowly walked back towards her peculiar guest. She put down the candle she had been holding the entire time and sat down on her armchair. Than she starred at him. He was once again looking away. His face must have been handsome once, now it was covered in scars and she could see that he was ragged, even in the semi light of the one candle burning.

"Having a good look," he suddenly spoke. It startled her a little because his voice seemed to thunder in the quiet of the night, and it also made him far more real.

He looked at her now. She didn't answer, instead she kept on staring him, she knew it was rude, but somehow she felt as if this was a dream and she couldn't quite follow.