-2-

Later hours started to pour into the night. Watching video tape, after video tape. It was currently 1:40AM. A soft drizzle of rain was occuring outside the apartment.

It gently hits the window panes. The lamp was switched off hours ago. The television illuminating it's blue light in the room.

Dave hummed softly as he watched the television with intent. Krist was reading his magazine in his hands. The faint glow of the television made it somewhat easy for him to guide his eyes across the pages and pictures.

Creaking of the footsteps was briefly heard from the stairs. Dave furrowed his eyebrows before remembering that Kurt had went up to get into his pajamas.

He was dressed in his cozy blue and white striped pajamas. It is a matching set. The pants and sleeves were slightly oversized on the blonde headed male.

Dave and Krist were already in their sleepwear, since they have been home earlier than Kurt has.

The bass player and drummer simplified their pajamas. Seemingly lazy with a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt. Black sweatpants on Krist, and Gray sweatpants on Dave.

The only differences. They both wore plain colored tees. Dave turned his head once he noticed the blonde come down the stairs.

A smile rises onto Dave's face once he noticed the blonde enter the room. Kurt's blue gaze looked over once he noticed the drummer looking at him.

He returned the smile. Trotting himself over and taking a seat on the couch. He tucked up his legs once again.

A yawn suddenly escaped out of Krist as he sets the magazine down onto the coffee table. He ran a hand through his ragged brunet locks as he stands himself up.

He stretched his arms and popped his back muscles. He then turned his head to the other two that were sitting on the couch together.

"I'm going to head to bed, you two have a goodnight." Krist muttered sleepily.

"You too." Kurt spoke softly as he watched Krist walk passed the television and up towards the stairs.

Dave kept his eyes glued onto the television for a moment. But he wasn't actually watching the show. In fact, he was thinking about Kurt Cobain this entire time.

How beautiful his blue eyes are. A very deep shade of cerulean. His hair, just the perfect amount of grease that it looks so shimmery and shiny. Just like a golden sun. His laughter, so soft and genuine to hear. His smile, so gentle and pure. His voice, soaked in the rasp of liquid honey. His mind, so creative and fun. Just him, him.

Dave felt his cheeks flare up with a bright crimson red. But it was difficult to tell in this sort of lighting.

Kurt turned his head towards the drummer. His smile rises up to his face as he eyed the long haired brunet.

Chestnut eyes glued themselves over to the blond. Feeling his heart skip multiple beats once he saw the genuine smile. It truly made his stomach twist with monarch butterflies. His heart melt and become a goo because of how adorable it was.

Kurt suddenly tucked back in his knees. His arms squeezing them close. His stomach was starting to ache. Smile has faded into a blank expression as he muttered out the question shyly.

"–How are you, Dave?"

Dave hummed softly as he drowned out the television. Now focused on the soft spoken voice of the man that sits beside him.

"I'm doing alright. How are you?" He asked in return. His brown gaze slowly making eye contact with the blonde.

Kurt felt his stomach churn. It was starting to get more inflamed with the intensity of the pain. Small gasps escaped out of the blonde as his arms traveled down and squeezed his stomach.

"Doing okay. Tummy hurts." He admitted the truth, somewhat in a painful way. Dave felt himself frown a little. "Oh, I'm sorry Kurt. Do you want something?"

Kurt nodded his head slowly. His blue eyes suddenly stung up with the familiar tears. Dave hummed softly as he gets off the couch that the two were sitting on.

"Here, I'll go get you the things you need to help you feel better. You stay right here. Lay down. Try to take some deep breaths. I'll be back." The taller brunet explained as he witnessed the blond slowly slumped himself.

His back softly pressing into the soft texture of the couch. He slowly laid onto his side. His knees tucking up as he takes shaky inhales and exhales.

Trying so hard to keep his breathing in check. The brunet knelt down and brushed some hair out of the blondes face.

"You'll be okay." Dave whispered as he stands himself back up. Rather in a quick momentum, he lightly jogged himself into the kitchen.

While Kurt focused on breathing in the other room.