-22-

"My love." Dave whispered as Kurt leaned in and pecked his cheek. Lips tugged into a grin as Kurt sat up.

"What?.." Kurt whispered. Dave hummed. "Want to cuddle and watch a movie tonight? In your..room? This time?"

Kurt bit his lip softly. He timidly nodded his head. "Sure, pick a film. I'll be back." He kissed his boyfriends head and trotted upstairs.

Dave hummed as he walked over to the pile of films. He started to look through them. Picking one that they both liked.

The phone suddenly rang. Dave carried the video tape in his hand as he went back into the kitchen. Placing it onto the counter.

He picked up the landline phone. "Hello?" Dave spoke into it. Leaning a bit onto the counter.

"Hey, Dave. It's Krist."

"Ohh, hey man! What's up?" Dave asked as he leaned the phone to his ear.

"Just checking in. I'm actually going to be returning this weekend. Shelli and i kinda got into a fight...and we decided that we need space from each other. I'm packed up, just staying at a hotel for a couple days."

"Oh man.. I'm sorry. That sucks. Are you okay, Krist?"

"For sure, yeah. I'm okay. Got the bottle and just been watching the toons. You know?"

Dave laughed softly into the phone. "Haha, yeah. Yeah. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got with Kurt!!!" Dave grinned as he screeched that into the phone happily. Which caused Krist to gasp and smile.

"Nice man!! That's fucking amazing. I'm proud of you two. Treat him good Dave."

"Fuck yeah, I will. I love him."

"Mhm, I know. Dave."

"Anyway, I gotta get going. See you soon."

"Yeah, it's Friday... I'll be over on Sunday."

"Okay, bye Krist."

"Bye."

The phone line went dead. Dave heard footsteps approaching. Dave sets the phone back in its place. He turned his head.

His face turned red. Kurt is wearing his floral dress. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Dave's neck.

Dave looked at Kurt's body up and down. A smirk plastered itself onto the drummers face.

"My, someone looks pretty~" Dave complimented as he leaned his head down. Kissing Kurt's stubbled jawline softly.

Kurt whimpered softly as he tucked his head back into Dave's neck. "You're so fucking nice..shut up."

Dave laughed softly as he placed a hand onto Kurt's back. Rubbing the floral fabrication. It was soft at the touch.

"But it's true, you look good in dresses. I can't pull it off." Dave replied as he kissed Kurt's head.

Kurt pulled back and held onto Dave's hands. "Whaaaat? Nonsense! You can pull off a skirt. I've seen it. During that photoshoot.. you looked cute in it."

Dave felt his face turn red. "Shut up! I did not!" "–What?? Yes you did!"

A groan of embarrassment left out of Dave as he leaned his head down and kissed Kurt's hands.

"Only I give you the sweet gestures. You hear me?" Dave threatened jokingly with a grin on his face. He picked up the video tape.

Soft hums left out Kurt's lips as he pulled back. Keeping one hand holding onto Dave's, he gently pulled the taller up the stairs.

"C'mon! Let's go watch that film." Kurt beamed happily as he walked with Dave upstairs.

The two made it inside of the bedroom. Dave couldn't get his eyes off this dress. Kurt looks gorgeous. So angelic.

Dave slipped the tape into the VCR player that was upstairs in Kurt's bedroom. He pressed the play button. Kurt was already laying on the bed. On his side.

Dave slips off his shirt and disregards it to the floor. He crawled himself on the bed.

The lights already off. The tv was the only light in the room. Dave laid on his back as the dressed male scooted himself close.

Dave wrapped an arm around his love. Kurt smiled softly as he laid his head onto Dave's bare chest.

Dave lightly rubbed Kurt's back as the two started to watch the movie.

Comfortable with their presences.