-21-

Cerulean eyes stared deeply into the others chestnut colored. Kurt grunted softly as he leaned up and smashed his lips onto Dave's once again.

Dave chuckled softly in between the kiss as he kissed back in return. Kurt slowly pulled away.

He laid his head onto Dave's chest. Dave's hands rested onto Kurt's jumper covered back. He rubbed his back as he leaned down and kissed his head. The two stood.

"I love you." Dave confessed.  He brought his(Kurt's.) lips close and gave a soft peck to them.

Kurt smiled happily. A soft giggle left his lips as he planted a kiss onto Dave's cheek.  "I love you too."

Dave suddenly picked up Kurt. Kurt laughed softly as he is being held bridal style.

Kurt's blue eyes looked up at Dave as the drummer carried Kurt up the hill. The frontman wrapped his arms around Dave's neck as he was carried.

"I'm not..heavy?" Kurt muttered as Dave continued to carry Kurt. Heading his way back to the apartment.

"What?" Dave abruptly stopped walking. He shifted his grip onto Kurt, still holding him with ease.

"I'm not..heavy?" Kurt repeated. A small frown crept on his lips. Dave immediately shakes his head. "No. You're not heavy at all."

"Sometimes i–"

"Shh." Dave cooed and kissed Kurt's cheek. "You're not heavy at all sweetheart. Now let's get home."

Kurt's heart fluttered as he tucked his face into Dave's neck. Softly leaving little kisses there.

Dave smiled as he held Kurt close. Starting his walk away. "Mm..feels nice, baby." His voice confessed, a few octaves lower.

Kurt felt his face burn with blush as he shyly stopped. Dave's voice sounded very soothing into Kurt's ears.

"Keep talking." Kurt whispered as he moved his head up. He pecked Dave's lips before hiding his face again.

Dave smiled as he continued to walk with the frontman guitarist in his arms. "Well, you're my love. And, I've always been in love with you."

Kurt smiled when he heard those words. Keeping his face hidden as he listened.

"You know.. you're very handsome. Very beautiful, too. I love you, Kurt. So much. Ever since we met the very first time.. I've fallen so hard for you. I was just nervous to tell you. Thank you for letting me know, Davey loves you."

Dave paused his walking. The two were at the front door of the apartment now. Kurt lifted his head.

His face was completely red. Beet red. His stomach bursted with butterflies. Those words truly touched his heart.

He teared up in happiness as Dave sets him down. Kurt immediately jumped back into the drummers arms.

Dave caught him imediantly. Kurt smiled dorkishly as he kissed Dave's face over and over.

The brunet started to laugh as he opened the door. Walking in with the blond in his arms once again.

Dave plopped Kurt gently onto the couch and walked back to the front door.

He closed it and walked back over to Kurt. He knelt down and brushed some hair out of Kurt's face.

"I love you." Dave whispered.

Kurt slowly smiled again. He couldn't help it. Everytime Dave saw that smile, it made Dave's heart full of happiness.

Kurt sat up and pecked Dave's nose softly. "Youre making me soft and shit." Dave burst into laughter.

The frontman rolled his cerulean eyes as he laughed softly. "You're so sweet Dave, it's literally sickeningly cute." The drummer hummed and pecked Kurt's lips.

"So, we're boyfriend's?" He whispered onto the frontman's lips.

Kurt nodded his head shyly.

Which caused Dave to break into the happiest grin.