-16-

"Hey, Davey." Kurt muttered as he laid himself onto the couch. Dave entered the room. The blanket was covering up the blonde headed male.

Dave felt a smile rise to his face when he heard the nickname. "Yeah, Kurt?" "–Pick a film." Kurt softly replied.

Humming, the light was switched off. The television was their only light source once again.

They love these nights. When it's just then holding each other as it rained outside.

It truly comforted them.
Or the time they smoked weed together and had deep conversations about beliefs and emotions. – that happened last Sunday.

Yet their love was still locked up. Hidden inside of their chests and minds.

Dave picked out a classic that the two enjoyed and slipped the tape into the VCR player. Thankfully, it was previously rewinded – so all he had to click was the play button.

Pressing play, the drummer quickly went over to where Kurt was laying. Kurt scooted himself a bit as Dave laid himself behind Kurt.

Dave slides his hand onto Kurt's hip. Kurt's full attention was facing the television. He lightly drummed a rhythm on the bone carefully for a moment.

Chestnut eyes stared so deep in love as Dave's hand traveled down. Lightly holding Kurt by the waist. A soft drizzle occured outside of the place they lived.

Blush rises up to Kurt's face as he watched the film. A shy timid smile resting on his lips. He enjoyed Dave's little touches of affection. The occasional kisses.

He knew for a fact he loves the drummer. But Dave has absolutely no idea. Both of them simply have crushes on each other.

Dave leaned his head down. His warm breath softly on Kurt's neck. His eyes glanced at the movie. But he was more attentive to the male in his arms.

He planted a kiss onto Kurt's cheek. A soft laugh escaped out of the frontman. "Tryna watchhh." He whispered, his eyes never left the boxed television.

Drummer chuckled softly as he laid his head back. His other hand going up and started to play with Kurts hair.

Tangling it in between his fingers. He wasn't paying attention to the film. Rather, the boy that he's been cuddling for weeks. The boy he laughs and shares jokes with. The gentle kisses of "friendship". Who shares drugs and gets drunk with.

Kurt is truly Dave's, everything.
Dave continued to eye the blonde with love.

Suddenly Kurt shifted, he muttered to the brunet. "Hey, lay on you back.. I wanna use your head as a pillow."

Dave felt his heart skipped a beat as he complied. Shifting himself as he laid onto his back. Kurt scooted himself closer so he won't fall off the couch.

His blonde head slowly laid itself onto Dave's chest. His blue eyes going back to being attentive towards the television that was a few feet away from them.

Blonde locks were a bit sprawled out across Dave's chest. But the drummer did not seem to mind at all. In fact, being this close with the frontman truly made him happier.

There bond has truly increased with one another. Dave Grohl felt really happy about this. Kurt Cobain did too, but he kept that happiness more to himself.

Kurt suddenly lifted his blue eyes. Looking up at Dave with love as the movie played in the background.

Dave returned the look. A small smile rises to his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He teased. Kurt felt his face warm up as he quickly pried his eyes away and back towards the TV.

"No reason.." Kurt muttered as he takes a hold of the hand that was around his waist.

His blue eyes never left the screen as he fidgeted with Dave's hand. Loving the gentle touch.

Dave smiled as his brown eyes finally have reached to the film.

"Alrighty." He whispered.

Both males falling quiet as they hold each other in a peaceful cuddling embrace.