-25-

Cloudy morning skies, that was expressed always where they are. It was a bright light from the day.

Kurt groaned in exhaustion as the light poured into the room. The curtain was opened. The antagonizing light blared into the room.

Dave started to shift. His hand going up and rubbing the back of the blonds head. He opened his eyes. Looking down at the man that is wearing the dress, he smiled.

Remembering their romantic moment last night.

His brown eyes gazed at the purplish marks that were across the pale skin that belonged to Kurt's neck.

He lowered his head. Brushing his lips against the marks. Kurt whimpered softly as he opened his eyes.

"Davey..?"

Dave immediately sat up. He laughed softly. "Morning, Kurt. How'd you sleep?" He decided to ask.

Kurt lifted his head. He yawned as Dave chuckled softly. "Mm, good." He replied.

Both men sat up in the bed. Kurt kissed Dave's cheek. Dave piped up. "I'm going to make breakfast downstairs for us."

Kurt slowly smiled as he watched Dave get off the bed. The frontman nodded his head. "Then we can go to the creek and bridge?" "–Yes, baby."

Dave pecked Kurt's forehead. Then left the room. Kurt got up and opened his dresser.

He grabbed out a brown wooly cardigan, the same jeans he's been  wearing, and his sonic youth tee.

Slipping on the clothes, he grabbed his socks and shoes.
Shoving them onto his feet, he heard Dave call out.

"Kurt! Breakfast is ready!"

Kurt finished tying his shoes. He stood up and walked himself down the stairs. "Coming, coming!"

The frontman takes a seat at the table, a plate of mini pancakes is served to him.

"Here, I've noticed you like the smaller ones better..since the larger pancakes give you tummy aches." Dave acknowledged as he kissed Kurt's head.

"What about you?" Kurt asked and lifted his head. "–Oh, I already ate mine. Don't worry baby." Dave replied and pecked Kurt's forehead.

Cerulean eyes rolled themselves as Kurt started to eat his breakfast. Dave sat at the table. Watching Kurt with love.

Kurt felt the Dave's gaze and felt his face heat up. He lifted his head with a mouthful of pancake as he lightly and jokingly slapped Dave's arm.

Muffled, the blond spoke. "Stop staringgg." Dave chuckled and got up. He kissed Kurt's head.

"Right, sorry baby. I'll be in the living room. I have to get my shoes on." Dave muttered as he left the room.

Kurt rolled his eyes again, a small smile on his face. Dave was literally so loving it make Kurt sick with happiness.

He finished eating his meal. Kurt stood up with the empty plate and puts it into the sink. Stretching for a moment.

He lowered his arms and pulled the cardigans sleeves over his hands as he entered the living room.

Dave was dressed already and now in his shoes. The black leather jacket slipped over him.

The drummer lifted his head and smiled softly at his boyfriend. "Hi baby." He cooed.

Kurt rolled his eyes as he walked over. "So fucking soft." He spat out and giggled softly afterwards.

Dave has a smile resting on his lips as he gets off the couch. He placed his hands onto Kurt's hips.

"I can't help it, you're so charming to see." He complimented again, which caused Kurt to whine in embarrassment.

He secretly adored these compliments, but it's hard to believe them sometimes. His low self esteem ate at the back of his head.

"Stop itttt." Kurt whined which caused Dave to chuckle. He cupped Kurt's cheeks with his hands. Which caused the frontman's face to turn slightly red.

Lightly, he leaned his head down and placed his forehead softly against Kurt's.

"No, because it's true. You're the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on. You have a wonderful art, you're very talented. Everytime we perform on stage, I can't help but look at you when I clash those drums, because your beauty shines so bright underneath the spotlight. You're everything to me, my friend, my love, my everything." Dave muttered softly as he pecked Kurt's lips.

Kurt lightly pecked Dave's lips softly in return. Those words. It truly touched his heart. He smiled happily as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Thank you Dave.. that really made me feel better." He shyly muttered as he buried his face into the drummers shoulder.

"Of course, now let's get going on our walk. Okay baby?" Dave muttered and kissed Kurt's head.

Kurt lifted his head and smiled, nodding.

"Okay.." He shyly replied.