-27-

"Cigarette?" Kurt asked. The rain started to calm itself. It was a light drizzle.

Dave nodded his head. He reached his hand down into his pocket. Taking out a cigarette pack of Marlboros. They were in his leather jacket's left pocket.

He flicked open the tiny lid. Taking out two cigarette sticks. He handed one to Kurt. Then placed his own to his lips.

"Light?" Kurt asked again, muffled slightly by the cigarette. Dave nodded and takes out his lighter.

He flicked it on. Frontman leans in close as Dave lights it. Kurt pulled back and takes a drag.

Dave lights his own cigarette. Lowering the lighter once it was lit. The couple started to smoke on the lightened drug as they held each other.

The brunet has his arm wrapped around Kurt. Exhaling smoke in the other direction.

Kurt smirked as he takes a deep inhale of his own cigarette. He held the smoke in for a moment as he pulled Dave into a kiss.

Dave was stunned for a moment. His body frozen as Kurt exhaled the smoke, some of it slipped into Dave's mouth. There lips sealed together. Dave's mouth was partly open.

Blush rises to both of their faces as they pulled back. Dave coughed out the smoke slightly as Kurt laughed.

"Gotcha." Kurt muttered as Dave hummed. The brunet leaned over. He kissed the blonds head.

"Yeah, you shocked me. But that was cute. So I forgive you baby." Dave replied with a low chuckle.

Kurt huffed as he puts the cigarette back up to his lips. A small smile rested on his facial expression as he continued to smoke.

Dave finished his and puts it out. He rubbed Kurt's shoulder as he brushed his lips down to Kurt's neck again.

Kurt exhaled the smoke as Dave started to leave little kisses on the sensitive skin.

Mewls left Kurt's lips for a moment as he sets the finished cigarette out. Stomping on it to put it fully out.

Dave softly held Kurt close as he slowly brushed his lips back up to Kurt's jawline. He continued to leave soft kisses.

"That tickles." Kurt admitted as a soft rosy blush was across his face. Dave smiled as he poked his tongue onto Kurt's cheek.

"Hey!-" Kurt yelped as he jokingly shoved Dave away, laughing. "Fucker!"

Dave started to laugh as he stands himself up. He held a hand out. Kurt hummed as he takes Dave's hand.

He was pulled up. Dave and Kurt left the bridge. The rain has stopped.
Chestnut eyes glanced at the blond with so much love.

He couldn't help it.

"Ready to head back dear?" Dave asked. Kurt nodded his head. "Mhm!" He beamed happily.

They walked back up to the open road. Walking together. Kurt hugged Dave's arm as they walked.

He loves Dave.
So much.

Continuing their stroll, Dave glanced at the shorter. Kurt truly makes him happy.

Dave's lips curled happily upwards as they continued to walk. Kurt has his head laying onto Dave's arm as well.

He softly squeezed the drummers arm as they reached to their familiar location of their home.

Kurt pulled back. Allowing Dave to open the door.

Dave Grohl turned the knob, and walked inside. Kurt Cobain followed inside. The couple entered the living room. Dave shuts the door once Kurt has entered.

They noticed the bassplayer sitting on the chair with a magazine in his hands.

"Oh hey Krist!"