-20-

Dave felt heat rush up his face. He continued to look at Kurt. Watching the blond continue to throw stones in the water.

Blue eyes avoided eye contact. His cheeks burned a flaming red from being embarrassed.

Dave slowly smiled and wrapped an arm around Kurt. Which caused Kurt to stop throwing rocks in the creeks water.

Kurt slowly turned his attention to Dave. Biting his lip softly with nervousness as he eyed up at the drummer.

"You meant that, didn't you?" Dave asks with a smirk rising to his face. He leaned in closer, his forehead placed itself softly onto Kurt's.

A small gasp escaped out of Kurt. His face turned scarlet as he muttered out shyly. "Y–yeah, yeah I did..actually."

Dave hummed as he teasingly pulled his head back. Kurt whimpered softly. He wished Dave remained that close.

"Let's go take a smoke up at under the bridge." Drummers voice whispered as he ruffled the Singer's blonde hair.

Kurt nodded his head in agreement. He actually did want to smoke one anyway. The two carefully stood. The stone wobbled underneath Kurt.

Dave's reflexes quickly took a hold of Kurt as they both walked off of the stones and back onto the shore.

Walking in togetherness, Kurt hugged onto Dave's arm. His head laying onto Dave's shoulder as the two trotted themselves over.

They both take a seat underneath the bridge. Kurt takes out the pack of cigarettes along with the lighter.

Flicking open the tiny lid, Kurt passed Dave one of the cancerous sticks before placing one to his own lips.

Holding up the lighter, he flicked it on and lights Dave's cigarette first. Then, he lit his own.

Both of them taking puffs off their cigarettes. Enjoying each other's company and presence.

Kurt slowly laid his head onto Dave's shoulder. Bringing the cigarette up to his lips. He takes a deep inhale before jokingly blowing smoke onto Dave's face.

Dave coughed as Kurt laughed out the remaining smoke softly. The brunet grunted as he used his hand to sway the smoke.

He then wrapped his arm around the shorter blond headed rockstar. A small smile resting on his face as he takes his own drag of the stick.

He held it in his lungs for a moment before lowering his head. He blew all of it into Kurt's face.

Kurt started to cough as he gently shoved Dave away. Which caused Dave to drop his cigarette.

Kurt continued to cough as he started to laugh. Dave groaned. "Kuuuurt! You made me drop my cigarette!"

Teasingly, Kurt moved his foot over and stepped onto Dave's half used cigarette.

Dave gasped dramatically before he tackled Kurt. Kurt started to laugh more as his hand was held back, the cigarette in between his fingers. Laying his back on the dirty ground. His sweater was partly filthy now.

The drummer was on top of the frontman. Huffing as he crawled more up and takes the cigarette.

He sat himself up and takes a drag of Kurt's cigarette. Kurt sat himself up. Blush rises up to his face as he takes the cigarette out of Dave's lips.

Dave blew out the smoke as he watched Kurt repeat the action. Looking at him with love.

Kurt blew out the smoke. The two take turns until it was not able to be smoked on anymore.

The blonde headed male puts it out and leaves it on the ground. The two stood up.

Looking around at the graffiti. Observing it for a moment.

Kurt suddenly gasped softly as he started to walk towards a corner. Dave furrowed his eyebrows as he followed.

"What? What do you see?"

"A spray can!" Kurt replied as he picked it up. He shakes it a bit. "Fuck yeah, we can graffiti something. There's still some left."

Dave smirked at Kurt's rebelliousness. "Well? Find a place here and we can write something."

Kurt nodded his head. The two started to walk around. Looking for an empty spot to vandalize.

"Oh here!" Kurt beamed once he found a empty spot. He shakes the can again, flicking off the lid. Dave smiled as he wraps an arm around the shorter.

"What should I write?" Kurt muttered as he turned his head to Dave. .

"Hmm..."

Dave thought for a moment. His dark brown eyebrows furrowed together. "Write something that you've been hiding, something deep."

Kurt felt his heart flutter. His cheeks turned a little pink. He nodded his head. "O–oh, sure." He takes a deep breath and shakes the can again. He wanted to be brave.

He needed to let Dave know.
Now.

He started to spray paint. Dave watched the words start to form. Suddenly Dave felt his face turn hot.

" I "
" L O V E "
" Y O U. ♡ "

Kurt muttered out as he finished spray painting. He shakes the can. It was empty. He dropped it onto the ground.

He turned his head to notice a flustered Dave. Anxiety started to crawl up into the back of Kurt's head.

He bit his lip nervously. His cerulean eyes glossed themselves with tears as he takes a deep inhale.

Dave suddenly smiled. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist. Kurt felt a tear roll down his face.

"You mean that..?" Dave whispered as he gently placed his forehead against Kurt's.

The sky has turned slightly darker, it was now a dark blue. Signifying that night was rolling in.

Kurt shyly nodded his head. Keeping his head close to Dave. "I do." He whispered.

Dave bit his lip softly. His brown gaze slowly looked at Kurt's lips before looking back up into those blue eyes.

"Is it bad I want to kiss you right now..?" Dave asked softly. Kurt leaned his head up.

Biting his lip. Dave subconsciously bit his own lip once again as he smiled. "No, that isn't bad." Kurt whispered in return.

Dave grinned immediately once he heard those words. He gently crashed his lips onto Kurt's.

Kurt hummed softly. Both of their hearts happily burst with love as they slowly moved their lips in sync with each other.

Dave slowly slides his hand up and cups Kurt's cheek. Lightly pushing Kurt to the wall of the bridge. His lips still pressed against the blondes.

They continued to kiss each other. They needed this moment. They bottled up their feelings for so long.

Slowly they pulled away. Soft pants leaving their lips.

Dave kept his forehead placed against Kurt's. Both of the men make eye contact as they smiled at each other.

Enjoying this romantic moment.