-26-

The couple went outside of the apartment. Dave shuts the door once Kurt came out of their home.

"Here, hold my hand." Dave teased which caused Kurt to groan in annoyance.

A small grin rises up to his face as he tangled his fingers in with Dave Grohl's.

He swayed there hands for a moment before lowering them. Keeping a grasp onto them as they trotted down the little stairs.

Reaching towards the sidewalk, Dave looked around. No cars in sight. "Let's walk in the street, it's better." Kurt hummed in agreement.

"For sure."

The two walked into the street. A light drizzle of rain poured onto their heads. Their clothes slightly soaked with the rainwater's.

Dave suddenly stopped his walking. He held both of the blonds hands. Kurt groaned in embarrassment as he faced the drummer.

"What?" He muttered as he looked up at the taller brunet. Dave leaned his head down and kissed Kurt.

Kurt hummed as he returned the kiss. His hands extracting away from Dave's as he wrapped his arms around his drummer boyfriends neck.

Lips moving softly and shyly against each other. It was such soft gentle kisses. Dave's hands traveled down to Kurt's hips.

He gently held onto Kurt's hips. The rain drizzling onto them. The two kissed each other in the rain.

Dave slowly pulled away from the kiss. Placing it partly soaked forehead into Kurt's head. Rainwater drops out of their hair as they smiled at each other.

"You're a fucking dork." Kurt sneered out at the compliment which caused Dave to laugh softly. "You're a sincere dork, too."

Kurt hummed as he laughed softly in return. He pulled back. Tugging onto Dave's hand.

"Let's go! We're going to get soaked!" He called out as he ran with Dave in the rain.

Their legs quickly moving in sync with each other. Lightly panting as they reached the bridge.

They say underneath it. Still panting a bit. Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl smiled at each other once again once they have taken their seat.

Kurt laid his head onto Dave's shoulder. He hummed softly. "Hey Dave?", He muttered. The sound of rain pouring in their ears.

Dave leaned his head down. Laying it on top of Kurt's. "Yes baby boy?" He softly spoke out in response.

Kurt felt himself tear up in happiness. That nickname touched his heart. He sniffled once as he pecked Dave's lips.

"You're fucking with my heart with how soft you are." The blonde spat out with a teasing grin. Dave shakes his head and chuckled.

"I can't help it, I adore you." Dave replied as he wrapped an arm around Kurt. Holding his boyfriend close.

Kurt groaned. Hiding his face into the crook of Dave's neck. Leaving soft delicate kisses.

Dave smiled as he kept his arms around the front man. He lowered his head and kissed the lead guitarist's head.

"So fucking..ahh." Kurt complained as he lifted his head. Dave raised an eyebrow.

"ahh?"

"Ahh!" Kurt dramatically replied. Dave started to laugh and kiss his boyfriends cheek. "You're adorable." Dave replied to Kurt's dorkiness.

Kurt scrunched up his nose. Shaking his head with a chuckle. "I'm a junkie, how am I adorable?"

Suddenly the air got quiet.

Dave sighed a bit. He brought his hand up and cupped it onto Kurt's cheek.

"Baby, you're adorable no matter what. And I'm here to help you. I love you. Really, I do. So if you're overthinking and being an overthinker. Stop that please. Because I really love you, and I want to be with you, forever. No matter what, issues or not – I love you Kurt, Davey loves you very much."

Dave poured his heart out into these words as he leaned forward and placed his lips against Kurt's softly.

Kurt felt tears sting his eyes as he returned the kiss. They pulled away. Dave used the pad of his thumb to wipe the blonds tears away.

"You mean that?" Kurt croaked out as Dave nodded his head. A sincere grin rises to his face.

"Of course I mean that, I love you."

Kurt hummed softly as he kissed Dave's cheek. Laying his head back onto his taller boyfriends shoulder.

"I love you." Kurt softly replied.