-18-

Next day rolled in. The daylight shines into the window. Kurt grunted as his eyebrows knitted themselves together.

He and Dave stirred awake. Both making eye contact with each other once they wake up.

Suddenly Kurt's face turned red. Heat quickly rushed up it almost made him dizzy.

He sat himself up. Briefly remembering last night. He backed himself up and tucked up his knees. His back resting on the headboard.

Dave sat up and moved his dark hair out of his face. He turned his head to see the flustered Kurt.

"Are you okay..?" The drummer asked as he scooted himself closer. A little whimper escaped out of Kurt as he turned his head to avoid looking at Dave.

Dave remembered everything. By the looks of it, Kurt remembered the kiss.
Which caused Dave to smile. He was happy that Kurt didn't forget about that.

Kurt suddenly got up. Quickly, he grabbed some clothes from his drawers.

His heart pounding in his chest. His red and black knitted  sweater jumper in his arms with his jeans.

He quickly dashed himself out of the room and into the bathroom to get dressed.

Dave sighed a bit as he watched how quick  Kurt was to get out of there. He got himself up and walked out of the room.

The drummer went into his bedroom and changed his clothes. It has been twenty minutes. Dave was just waiting in his room. But Kurt hasn't left the bathroom.

Maybe he was taking a shower? Dave thought but the water wasn't even running.

He walked over to the bathroom and lightly placed his ear to the door. He heard crying.

Dave felt immensely worried now. He softly knocked on the door. "Kurt..? You okay?"

No response. Just soft sobs. Dave frowned as he gently turned the door knob. But it was locked. "Honey, can you unlock the door..?"

There was a brief pause. The cries have quieted down as the door was unlocked.

Dave opened the door once he heard the lock unhatched. He saw Kurt was staring at his reflection. Tears rolling down his face.

"Oh honey.." Dave muttered as he entered. He placed his hands onto Kurt's cheeks. Using the pads of his thumbs to wipe the sudden incoming tears.

Kurt leaned into the touch. Biting his trembling lip. His blue eyes were glossy and teary. Dave leaned his head down and softly kissed the tears away.

"Why are you crying, Kurt?" He asked as he softly kissed another incoming tear from the blonde.

"I'm sorry." He croaked out as he hides his face into Dave's shoulder. Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt. Rubbing the knitted jumpers fabric that was clinged onto Kurt's top half.

"No, no. Don't apologize for crying. Sometimes we just,–'

"No. It's not because of that." Kurt replied as his voice cracked. He lifted his head. His cheeks rosy. Dave furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Last night.." Kurt croaked out as he stepped back. Using his sleeve and wiping his eyes.

Dave frowned. "Hey, Kurt. Look at me." Kurt's face was down at the floor. He is sniffling softly. Dave went over and lifted Kurt's face.

Using his finger and lifted it by the chin. Kurt's cerulean eyes looked up at Dave with anxiety.

"You're silly. I'm not mad at you for a kiss on the lips. We kiss on television..why are you overthinking this? Don't be an overthinker."  Dave reassured as he pecked Kurt's lips.

Suddenly the soft cries have stopped. Kurt was flustered. He stared up at Dave with shocked eyes.

Dave shakes his head with a small laugh. "You're cute. So, don't be so hard on yourself." He brought his blonde crush into a hug.

Kurt returned the hug and laughed softly. Hiding his face into the crook of Dave's neck. He gently kissed it.

Dave felt his heart fluttered as he pats Kurt's back. Smiling softly as they held each other.