-23-

(warning: intense kisses.//make out<3)

Dave was distracted suddenly. His brown gaze staring lovingly at his newly boyfriend.

Kurt was attentively watching the film. Dave couldn't pry his gaze away. Leaning his head down, he brushed his lips softly onto Kurt's collarbone.

Leaving soft kisses. Kurt felt his face heat up as his hand lightly rubbed Dave's bare chest. Eyes glued to the film.

Dave smirked. In dominance, he slowly brushed his lips up to Kurt's neck. Kissing and softly sucking on the skin.

He couldn't help it. He loves Kurt, he wants to express his love forever.
Kurt mewled softly from the sudden affection.

It was tensed with love, yet so sweet and soft at the same time. Dave's hot breath against the blondes pale neck.

"You're so pretty.." Dave huskily whispered as he continued his soft affectionate kisses to Kurt's neck.

Kurt's cheeks were rushed red. His hand still rubbing Dave's chest as he bit onto his lip. "M–mm..thank you." He shyly replied. Trying to stay focused on the film.

Dave brushed his pink tongue softly on Kurt's neck, making the blond shudder. A shaky exhale escaped out of the blonde, making the brunet grin.

He continued his soft affectionate neck kisses. Lightly, he grazed his teeth into the skin and sucked hard onto it.

Kurt's breath was hitched. His blue eyes watching the brunet's movements now, rather than the television.

Dave left a hickey on the blondes pale neck. Slowly, Dave's lips traveled up to Kurt's jawline.

Softly kissing onto it, Kurt slightly tilted his head. His blonde locks scattering across the brunet's bare chest.

"Davey.." Kurt whimpered out, his heart pounding hard against his ribcage. Dave raised an eyebrow and smirked. Pulling his head back.

"Yeah, baby?" Dave replied in a low voice. Making Kurt's heart flutter. Kurt whined as he shyly tucked his face down.

He buried his face into Dave's chest. His face was bright as an apple. Dave laughed softly. Rubbing the floral dressed males back.

"Sorry, did I take it to far?" He teasingly asked. Kurt huffed as he lifted his head.

Dave bit his lip and raised his dark brown eyebrow. Kurt groaned softly as he leaned his head over.

He gently crashed his lips onto Dave's. Dave smiled in the kiss as he returned it. The two kissed each other with so much love and passion.

Continuing their kisses, Dave slowly sat himself up. Their lips sealed together as the movie continued to play in the background.

The drummer gently crawled himself on top of Kurt now, their lips still pressed together.

Moving their lips in sync with so much admiration. They love this moment. Dave bit onto Kurt's lip gently, tugging at the skin for a moment before pulling back.

Both of the two staring deeply into each other's eyes. Soft pants leaving their lips. Kurt whined softly as he tried to lean up for another kiss.

"Nuh uh.." Dave whispered as he used his hand gently pushed Kurt back onto the mattress.

Dave's hands slowly gripped onto Kurt's wrists, pinning them above the blondes head.

Kurt gently squirmed, which caused Dave's grip to be tighter. "Stay here, baby." Dave warned as he leaned his head back down.

Kissing Kurt's neck again. Some of the blond locks fell into Kurt's face. His whole body warm.

Kurt's  lips trembled in pleasure, lightly parted as he whimpered softly once again. Dave felt his heart flutter. Those sounds. Adorable.

Dave left another mark on his boyfriends neck, before lifting his head.

"Davey, Davey.." Kurt whispered which caused Dave to lean in close. "Yeah honey?" He muttered softly in reply.

"Kiss me."

Dave smiled once he heard those words. He leaned his head down and gently kissed Kurt. Letting go of the blondes wrists.

Kurt sat halfway up as the two continued to make out for a moment. Dave slowly pulled back for air as they smiled at each other.

The drummer rolled off the blonde. Now laying beside him. Kurt giggled as he pecked Dave's cheek.

"I love you." Kurt whispered as his head laid back onto Dave's chest. Dave wrapped his arm back around Kurt.

His hand resting on the floral fabrication of the dress that rested on Kurt's back as he replied.

"I love you more, baby."