-14-

A couple weeks passed. The twos bonds have increased so close with each other now.

They recently have been sleeping together with snuggles every night. Occasionally napping on the couch as well.

They tried last night to sleep in there own bedrooms. It felt empty. Empty without each other's warm touch and embraces.

Currently, Kurt was taking a nap on the couch. Dave was laying back with his friend laying on him. His head was tucked up into the crook of the brunet's neck.

Warmth of Kurt's breathing tickled Dave's neck. The television quietly played in the background. Rain occured outside.

Dave placed a hand onto Kurt's back. Slowly rubbing the blondes back in a up and down motion.

Blonde locks partly covered the sleeping males face. Lips pursed slightly. Dave looked down and smiled at the man in his arms.

His heartbeat was soothing to Kurt's ears as he sleeps. They two do sleep alot. Constantly having dreams of romantic moments with each other.

"Mm..Dave.." Kurt mumbled in his sleep. His heavy eyelids came to an opening. Dave's brown eyes slowly darted themselves down.

"Yeah?" He whispered. Dave slowly stopped rubbing the blondes back. Kurt sleepily raises his head. Looking at the drummer with sleepy eyes.

"Mm.. so tired." Kurt's head slumped itself back down onto Dave's chest. Dave chuckled softly as he leaned his head down.

He kissed his crushes head softly. "Didn't get good sleep last night?" Dave asked. Kurt hummed as his sleepily rasped voice croaked out. "No.. without you, I felt lonely."

"Aww. I'm sorry." Dave apologized as his lips slowly moving down and kissed Kurt's cheek. Kurt felt himself blush as a smile rises up to his face.

"No, it's okay. You're here..I feel safe with you." He muttered out sleepily as he snuggled himself closer. His hands resting onto Dave's chest.

Flannel sleeves lightly covering the man's calloused hands. Dave chuckled softly as he placed his hands back into Kurt's lowerback.

"I feel safe with you too, Kurt." He replied but the blond was fast asleep once again. Dave shakes his head with a smile resting on his pink lips.

Making a risk decision, Dave slowly brushed his lips down and across Kurt's jawline dominantly.

A small whimper escaped out of Kurt's lips. He shifted a bit. His legs tucking up as he curled himself more on top of Dave.

Dave bit his lip nervously as he placed another gentle kiss. Close to the blondes lips. Not exactly bellow the chin, moreso on the corner of Kurt's chapped pinked lips.

Kurt opened his eyes again as he grunted softly. Cerulean eyes gazed up tiredly at the chestnut eyes. "What are you doing..?" He whimpered out the question. His face switching into a soft pale pink.

Dave felt himself panic internally a tad bit. He bit his lip harshly out of anxiety as he replied. "O–oh, I'm sorry Kurt.. did I wake you?"

The drummers face turned scarlet. Both of the men staring at each other with hushed love and admiration.

"Mm..woke me up a little." Kurt replied as he shifted. He lifted up his head. Sleepily, the blond started to leave tiny soft kisses to Dave's jawline.

Dave exhaled shakily. His face turning more red. His heart pounded in his ribcage. This is the closest to romantic moments they have ever endured.

Kurt pulled away and tucked his head sleepily back into the crook of Dave's neck. Brushing his lips softly against the skin. Dave lightly gripped the ends of Kurt's flannel covered back.

Both of their bodies were warm and cozy. Faces red like two vibrant cherries. Soft pants leaving there lips from the sudden intense yet soft moment they have interacted with each other.

Kurt felt himself fall asleep again, beforehand he muttered,

"I love having these moments with you."

Leaving Dave shocked as his heart fluttered in happiness.