𝟑𝟎

CHAPTER 30
- ABRAXAR TO THE RESCUE

Celebrating was the only thing on Maria's mind. She wasn't showing her affection towards Aurora, or even her two other friends, but her biological mother saw their successful mission as an opportunity to invite 'important people', as she said, to a gathering.

Aurora was dreading that moment. The last time a little party was planned, the person she loved the most in this world became simple memories.

She stares at herself in the mirror. Her body wasn't an hourglass shape. She liked to call her body a door, purely because she didn't have any curves.

Aurora wasn't short neither, she was tall, taller than most boys her age.

But not taller than Romeo.

The princess was in a grim mood since the day she came back from the mission. She was really proud of herself for succeeding such a hard task, but a part of her wished she never went to that building, even though Maria payed her a generous amount of money after it.

Perhaps she would never admit out loud, but Aurora started to grow affection towards the boy with dark eyes and a mysterious aura.

She was deeply disappointed. Keisha was right, Aurora liked Romeo.

She looks at her dress. She insisted to get prepared by her own, which caused her maid, Annabelle, to be rather disappointed. That woman always wanted to help. But her aid won't be needed this time.

It was a simple, black dress. The go-to colour for any opportunity.

It arrived to her mid thighs as some see-through black fabric was covering her arms. The dress was also arriving til her chest. Not much of her breasts were revealed, only the top of them.

On the mission, Romeo was carving something onto Aurora's skin, but the girl completely forgot about it. Until she wore the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. A gasp immediately escaped her lips as she looks at the words he wrote with her personal knife.

"you're mine"

She covered her mouth and started sobbing silently.

She had to redo her makeup all over again after that.

Aurora grabs a beauty blender and some foundation. She was feeling lazy. She decided that a light dab would do, no man was supposed to look at that area anyways.

Well, it slightly covered the scar, but not completely.

Aurora knew that she had a knife kink, but being carved words while she was being tortured wasn't something she found attractive. She thought it was rather traumatising.

She sighs before the door suddenly opens, and Aurora knew that it wasn't one of her maids, they always knock before entering.

She was correct. The person in front of her was Keisha.

Well, not the Keisha who wore boots and had fuzzy hair. Not the girl that didn't care of what she looked like and snorted when she laughed.

She was another, elegant, mysterious, attractive Keisha. Another woman. The other woman.

Her dress was puffy and sparkly, glitters splattered all around her purple dress.