Sixth battle

"Get out of my way" I said , I prayed he got the memo and left me alone cause my mood was already on the downside I didn't need him making it worse for me .

He smirked and rolled his eyes " your the one standing in my way , and you didn't say sorry for bumping into me so ...."    I clenched my fist because he was making me mad  .

I tried to push him out of the way , but then I might as well have been pushing a brick wall cause he didn't move an inch , I huffed a breath and held my arms akimbo

" Stop embarrassing yourself , just say sorry and I will move out of your way " he said I looked at him like he had just something that was an insult to mankind .

" Heaven will roll over before I say sorry to you " I said and jutted my chin out in defiance .

" Okay" he said and folded his arms across his chest

" I have alot of time on my hands , I'm not in a hurry to get to that doctor's appointment , I don't know about you though "

I looked at him and realized he was serious , just as I was about to say it a nurse came and he moved out of the way for her , I smirked and was about to steal the opportunity to escape but he caught my arm effortlessly .

" Trying to play smart ?!" That's not Good you know .

I gave up and decided to say it " fine , I'm sorry" I said

He chuckled " I didn't quite get that , can you be more audible "   I couldn't believe the fool , I narrowed my eyes at him  " I am sorry " I said alot louder

" Was that hard now?" He asked I just rolled my eyes and made my way past him .

I was about to exit the hospital when he called me back  " Miracle?!" I turned to him

" My name is  King" he said , I couldn't help the silly grin that appeared on my face ,I waved at him and left the hospital in a better mood .

I got home and met my mom in the kitchen preparing a mouth watering delicacy of Egusi soup on of my favorite .

" Good afternoon mom " I greeted , she turned to me with a smile 

"Go on and wash off that hospital smell on you , you smell like drugs " she said , my mom's nose was very Sensitive

" Yes mom " I replied and went to my room , I took off my clothes and got into the bathroom , I was feeling like a cold bath but that wasn't an option so I settled for warm water ,after my bath I used the towel to pat myself dry then put on a short and a tank top and my black hoodie all of a sudden I felt chilly . I went back to the kitchen and settled on the dining table, my mom dished my food and my mouth instantly watered without further Ado I dove into the food and demolished my plate of garri and egusi soup .

" Honey , hope you enjoyed the food " mom asked just as she returned from her room ,

" Yes mom , it was delicious , Dalu" I said to her and thanked her in my mother's tongue in the Igbo language . She smiled at me and rubbed my back .

" So your Aunt and your cousin are coming to visit " she said and instantly the good mood my food put me in went downhill .

" Why" I asked    " I don't know , they probably want to check up on you " she replied.

" You know that's far from it mom , those people are damn toxic , they are probably coming to check to know the date of my death " I said , my mom's face paled she hated it when I spoke of my own death

" Mira , you know that's not true " she said , holding my hands .

" They are probably going to remind you of why you never should have married Dad but that's okay too " I said and stood up and left the table. I didn't want to look at mom's face because I know I dealt her a low blow.

Thanks for voting it means as lot to me ...pls be nice with your criticism let it be constructive and yes I know the chapter sucks but it only gets better I promise .....

Dalu is a word for thanks in the Igbo language a tribe located in the Eastern part of Nigerian .