Eighteenth

King's POV

I was so mad at my mom for saying that , I watched as miracle ran out of my house abd I glared at my mom before running after her hoping she doesn't hurt herself .

"Miracle slow down please " I grabbed her arm as I got to her , she struggled to get my arms of her but she wasn't strong enough .

"Let me explain " I pleaded

"Save it " she replied , silent tears dropping from her eyes .

" I know you are angry , but I didn't want to lie to you , I didn't want to bother you with my problems " I said letting her go because I knew she wouldn't run anymore .

"Can you stop with the lie , lies upon lies , you didn't want to bother me not because of my condition but because you didn't want me to change your mind " she replied

" I am sorry, I never meant to hurt your feelings " I said , she scoffed

" I feel betrayed , why would you want throw such a chance away " she asked near tears again .

" You don't know what it's like living a life without purpose , having parents who see you as good for nothing , being a burden to others " I said , lips trembling as I tried to stop my own tears from spilling , I can't remember the last time I cried or vented like this , but miracle was making them all easy .

" Isn't that why you are alive , to find your purpose ? I'm sure as hell your parents don't see you as good for anything , if everything I saw in there was anything for go by , your parents care deeply about u!she screamed and in that moment I felt hot rage flow through me .

Who was she to make such sense and speak like that to me .

" You know nothing about me miss perfect , so don't act like you do " I said a little too harshly than I intended .

" You are right , I know nothing about you , you are ungrateful and selfish , do you know how many people who would give their whole life just to have a chance to live ? " She asked .

" I never asked for it , I never asked to be born , so don't make it seem as if I have it all cut out for me " I replied .

She stares at me and the next thing I know she's laughing really hard with tears falling out of her eyes and for a moment I was confused .

" Don't throw away this chance , not everyone is privileged to have it " she said

" To hell with it , I don't want it " I replied

" Why do you want to hurt your parents so much , you want to live them childless just because you don't get enough attention from them ?" She asked

" Don't you dare , you know nothing , just because you have the perfect home life doesn't mean others do " I said

" I hope you don't regret this decision of yours and I hope it's not too late when you do " she said

" That's absolutely none of you business " i said

" I don't ever want to see you again ,I don't move around with selfish people " she replied

" You don't have to worry about that , you won't be here much longer" it was out of my mouth before I could stop it and the look of horror on miracle's face did nothing to stop the feeling of guilt that settled in the pit of my stomach .

" Have a nice life " she said and left and this time I couldn't go after her because I fucked it all up .

In frustration I punched the wall until my hand bled and I so much wish my mom was out of my house before I got back inside .