its a madting.

I felt something hard with my hand it was cold and the room had a lingering aroma of damp. I heard faint laughs in the background. Breeze was going in my private area. Oh shit I have no under wear on. Next thing you know ,all I hear is a deep creepy voice.

unknown 1: looks like she's awake

unknown 2: ite I'm up first

I opened my eyes to see a figure of a gang of boys. I was in a dark room on the floor. no bed or anything. ;fucksakes; why am I here? what did I do? A boy was making his way towards me.

he was good looking had a cute face but to be honest I didn't care about what they looked like , I just wanted to get the fuck out of here. they looked about 18+ shittt

unknown2: she kinda buff still. but she still has to get it.
he sniggerd&& laughed so did about 8-10 other voices.

I started going backwards but that failed as I banged my back against the wall which  literally made my bones shatter.

unknown2: it's alright it ain't gonna hurt you should be used to this shit.

ohhh fuck I'm dead like literly. i realised who they were......

Chapter1#part1
It was a sunny Saturday afternoon , like 2pm. I decided I wanted to pay my boyfriend a visit :today was hot so I wore a jersey which was kinda see through and shorts and a crop top underneath. I wore adidas superstars all white. I looked decent. I did my eyebrows and wore my prada shades with my white adidas bucket hat.

I didn't tell him I was coming but I knew he was at home because his mum called me & told me he was angry about something so I made my way over. He haven't  even called me today, so I'm not going to call him first that's just how I am unless it's urgent.

15 minutes later I got there. I was about to knock on the door but his mum was leaving  out the door so she let me in.  Ms brown was nice , she said that she thinks I'm good for her son which just makes me feel wonderful. She smiled at me and let me in as it seemed like she was in a rush.
"Shakai I'll be back soon" she said loud enough for him to hear.

he didn't reply to her but I knew he heard her because he his door slammed. His mother waved at me before shutting the door. I made my way to the bathroom ,washed my hands and knocked on his door.

shakai: fuck off

I opened the door anyways he didn't look back. I took off my shoes along with my glasses and my hat. I went over to him and gently rested my hands on his shoulders and kissed his neck softly.

him: I knew it was you as soon as u touched me.

me: babe what's wrong?

he didn't reply.  I rubbed my hands down his chest then kissed his cheek. I went more forward and he pulled me closer. Then he dragged me on top of him. we lipsed for a long time . His tongue slid into my mouth which caused our tongues to tackle each other as he grabbed my bum and squeezed it . I bit his lip sexually. licking his own lips , it formed a smile and we held hands staring at eachother. His eyes shon bright like diamonds.

Shakais pov;

She was the Apple of my eyes. Her eyes twinkled . I could tell she was getting wet I always knew. I lifted off her jersey . her tits looked so nice and bigger. her waist was small but she had a giant batty. I put my hands in her shorts and squeezed it tightly. she leaned in and gave me a hickey on my neck. her breasts were in my face. so I pulled down her top her tits popped out her bra. I kissed her lower neck going down to her cleavage. I gave her hickeys all over her chest. she liked it. she always moaned and showed a lot of affection. her legs were wrapped around my waist. he wetness turned me on. she's always here at the best time I don't know what I would do if she weren't here. she honestly made my day. she makes it every time I see her. her pretty soft lips her gorgeous curves. that beautiful face. with her stubborn self but she was a really loving person. I've been waiting 10 months to take it. even when I do take it ill be there by her side no matter what.

I've never felt this way before and she's never shown so much affection.....

back to Chanel;;

i don't know but I think I was ready to make love . I felt like it was time: I ready to give it to him. He started to kiss me passionately but I pulled away and got up. 

"babe where you going?"

I turned around and smiled. he slapped my bum and he turned on his xbox. I think he knew what I was doing because he didn't carry on asking questions like normally.

I walked in his bathroom connected to his room his back was turned towards me. I took my shorts off and went in my draw of clothes at his house. I changed into my lingerie which I secretly hid from him. All it had was buttons so it was easy to take off. I brushed my hair leaving it out and then grabbed a condom from the shelf. he had loads in a packet they've been jamming dere for about 5 months loool. by now he was propa into his game. I never interrupt but Ik he would love this I walked towards him.

I was standing right next to him he didn't clock I started kissing his neck he touched my back usually he pushes me out the way. but this time his hand went down. he paused the game and turned his head towards my body. His face said it all

shakais side;;

whaaaaat. my mind was going mental. she's so sexy she looked hot. her body was hot. she blew my mind. I couldn't wait I dragged her onto my body , kissing her neck as I felt in between her legs.she's giving it up to me now. Hastily ,I removed her sexy lingerie when did she get this? I'll ask her another time. It was silky and the colour of a seductive red- my favourite colour. this morning I wasn't bothered for anything. her sexiness drives me crazy. I gave her about 5 more hickeys all over her boobs. I sucked her nipple. my tongue playing with it. she turnt around and her big ass was on me. she pulled my pants off bringing down my boxers too. I don't know think that was what she intended to do lool. she did 6:30 on my lap. she dashed something at me- a condom. I put it on quick and gave began to give her the backshot.

Chanels side;;
Not going to lie, back shot first position -am I some whore?
And this shit hurt.  It was not trying to go all the way in. Bloody painful.

I pulled away and he realised so he stopped.
He looked at me puzzled.
"What?"I questioned him.
"Why did you move away?"
"Am i a dickhead?"I asked looking him in the eyes.
"Chanel what the fuck man? Why you moving mad?"

As soon as he said that I laughed hysterically. So he expects me to loose me virginity bending over -standing up;not able to look him in the eyes-the beat and delete position. I know he's proper baffled now.

Shakais pov;
She was just laughing like some mad women tbh more like a witch not gonna lie I'm kind of shook. What the hell?
"Chanel ?...what's up babe?" I asked her grabbing her hand into mine.
"I'm not in the mood. Why you trying to make my first time to be me bending over -what kind of fuckeries?"

Ooohh I should've known. I don't know I guess I was in the heat of the moment. I'm glad she has respect for herself though. She probably wants to lie down on the bed-well duuhh that's wifey. C'mon shakai fix up lol. She was just staring in my face it was kind of scary. I moved closer to her. Kissing her In the crook of her neck.
"Sorry baby. Come ,go lay on the bed."I said in between kisses.
"I'm not in the mood anymore."she replied vaguely.
"It's already entered you so you might as well. And my nigga is still wide awake look."
I said pointing to my boxers.
She looked down nervously and bit her lip. She's a freak still I can tell that's my baby.
Calmly she made her way to the bed.  Her hips swayed a her ass jiggled. I watched as her body glowed her golden custard skin. My yellow baby. I made my way to her. I sucked her breast as my fingers parted her thighs. I made way for my nigga he was stiff and ready to play. I slowly pushed it in her. I don't know what happened but it felt so nice better than all the other girls. Even better than before which was just two minutes ago. So wet and tight. Loving it. I pounded in and out of her as she moaned and begged me to go faster after she got used to feeling it. I sped my paste up as she went wild digging her nails in my back. It didn't hurt but I know her ass done left scratches all over my back.
"I love you" I said playing with her hair looking her hard in the eyes.
Her lips spread across her face as it formed a warm smile.
"Love you too baby". My heart literally belonged to her and vice versa I hope nah fuck that it is. There's no nigga that could ever take her away from me.