mad gyal?

chapter 7 #part1

Ayla's pov;

we was all sitting in history and chanel burst through the door her hair was in a fridge the rest was in a high ponytail.
miss: chanel why are you late where's your manners?

chanel: about where is ur manners r u dizzy can u not say good morning

miss: well I don't have to say good morning so what is ur reaso-

chanel: I ain't got no bludclart reason. and don't screw me either.

miss: HOW DARE YOU GET OUT AND WAIT TILL I CO-

chanel: lool wait for you to come out the classroom. do u know how long it takes you to sit down after you stand up ?

everyone was creasing. yea miss was kinda fat. I'm just shocked this isn't like chanel.

miss: OUTTTTT

chanel: ite keep ur fat on I'm fucking off now.

everyone was garnnn. fat on unuh. what's this girl on she walked out the classroom. and walked away wooow

miss:SILENCE OR U ALL COULD BE JOINING HER!

me , shakeem , Dylan and mason looked at one another got up and walked out. we were already marked in and there was only 5 mins left anyways. we saw chanel whilst we was walking around. we smelt weed. I ran up to her so did Dylan. Shakeem and mason went to the boys toilet

Dylan: you actually smoking in school. plus it's weed do u want go go jail?
she looked at all of us like we were crazy. I took the spliff out her hand. it was bare chunky. I outed it rapped it in tissue and sprayed the corridor. I put the spliff in my pocket.
chanel:y u all looking at me like I'm some mad gyal. loooooooooooool see u lots anyways I'm going yard...

me: chanel first period  isn't even finished yet u literally just came.

chanel:Ik now I'm leaving.

Dylan:chanel Idk what's going on with u but ur not ur normal self r u ok ?

chanel: please don't chat to me like you care. you man I'm out.

the bell went. hella kids ran out the classes I lost track of chanel in the crowd.

shakais pov;

I walked out of lesson with Mario. he told me him and chanel didn't go out I sed Kl as we were walking I saw chanel rolling a spliff in school is she mad or  what? plus it's weed I still care about her so I went up to her.

me: chanel what u doing ?
chanel: what does it look like?
I took it out her hand before she could light it.
chanel: why the fuck would u do that?
me:r u okay
chanel: mate I'm not urs anymore so u don't need to ask how I feel
me: yeah but I still care.
she looked at me then took her phone out she started walking towards omega stairs I looked back and saw Mario chatting to bare girls. the bell went for second period.

I didn't want to go business class so I followed her. she was walking bare fast. when I went on the staircase she was sitting on it I sat next to her one step higher.

her head was in her lap.
me: chanel?

I heard her crys.

chanel: it's yours.

I looked confused I had no idea what she was talking about. she stood up whilst tears slid down her face.

she was standing in front of me. she lifted her jumper along with her shirt. I was bare baffled why she doing this  then I saw it. it was her belly. once you clock it it actually looks bare big.