Trying

chapter9

chanel's pov;
BRINGGGGGGBRINGGGGBRIINGGGG
woken up by that fucking 6am alarm well I can't complain I'm trying to get all the education I could get as I'm not gonna be going school soon. but whatever it takes to help my baby.
anyways I got up did my hygiene. I put on my boy trousers. put on my belly tucker then put on my long sleeved shirt , jumper and tie. 4stripes long. I put on my thick black socks then I put on  my wallabees .
I sat in front of my mirror and took my hair out the band and started to comb and brush it. I applied some blue magic grease to my scalp and hair. then sprayed it with olive oil hair growth. I did a half middle parting and cainrowed it all it one then buned the back. I slicked up my edges. put my blazer on . I put Vaseline on my lips and rubbed it in. then applied my cherry lip gloss. I put on my crystal studs. the biggest ones. I looked in the mirror then stared at my eyebrows till I saw something wrong then pencilled them over slightly . I faded it. I looked nicceeee. but then I looked at myself again and changed my nose piercing into a ring. a gold one.
I picked up my Nike pouch then picked up my Nike puffer. I walked downstairs. I was on the second floor. mum's door was slightly open. I checked on her fast asleep. Darnel was still sleeping I believe cah there was no noise coming from downstairs. his business if he's late. I made cocopops ate it up then stuffed a cocopop breakfast bar in my bag along with an orange. I checked if I had everything. which I did. including my power bar. it was on full so yh. I walked to the bus stop. I made a group chat with my girls. saying to meet me at Sainsbury at 7:50. they all said ok.
rn it's 7:38. I jumped on the bus  tapped my oyster then went upstairs to the back I saw mya with Daniella and tiffany . I said hi to them. I didn't really know them only mya
me: so who's coming to ur rave tomorrow
mya:well hella people. it's been bc'ed bare. but I'm bait so Ik most ppl. I was careful not to invite people from different ends. cah I don't want nothing bad happening at my bday ting.
me:truu. big 15
us together:woiiii

I went to sit at a corner seat so I can look out the window. she was chatting to her friends. I just chilled to my music
vybz kartel:
punany ah my best fren
no matter what mi nah left dem
-this song is a tune tho word.
I got to Sainsbury I caught sight of shanay crossing the road to Sainsbury I quickly went downstairs to come off the bus. I saw her and walked up
me:yoo b
I said as we hugged
shanay:u fucking ghost. what's good tho
me:everything tbh rn
shanay:glad to hear it
me:wbu
shanay:calm still wbu and jay
me:girlllll. hmm lets just say it's gwarning nice. u & cory?
shanay:tings gwarning yh? she gave me a lil nudge we both laughed
:but yh me and corys good. we're getting closer. think I'm gnna. tell him about my dad
me:ohhh. but I swear u told him already
shanay: I only said he beat up my mum. I didn't tell him that he raped me more than once
me:ite just don't remind ur self yh. just make sure u trust him cause this isn't something u could just say. if that makes sense
shanay: yh b...
she couldn't look at my face. then we both heard this loud bitch
Chantel:aayyyy my bitchesssss
me:fucking hell
I said as I hugged her tight.
her and shanay hugged too
chantel:sooo where's the terrible twins.
me and shanay laughed cos the only one that was terrible was her .
anyways we standed up chatting for a while. it is now 7:53.
then we hear bickering. they are terrible arguing about 5metres away and we could hear them cussing out each other
kyla:shut up u clapped donkey
ayla: at least I ain't shriek u bitch
kyla: shut up u hoeee
ayla:says the one that ain't a virgin
cause we all heard we laughed as they got close to us. we all shared our hugs. when I turned around I caught sight of shakai and all daht.  everyone else was chatting and me and shakais eyes met. he was still in my heart but I didn't feel him. he didn't belong there..

but anyways dem lots decided to go Sainsbury,I did a faded smile towards him then  I followed them lots and he carried on walking with his squad.

shakai's pov;

our eyes met for a hot second. then it just vanished, she gave me some fake ass smile. kmt but before I could give one back she already looked away .I wanna be with her. when I saw her with dat yute it burned. why isn't it me? but fuck her. I met some girl called Olivia. she's mixrace her hairs maud curly. she got a body but chanel's one is better by far. but when I saw chanel , her belly looked so flat. but she showed me the  bump  , it was there , but in that dress tho... I haven't told anyone that I'm pending to be a farther.  there's no point until her bump shows properly that's when ill start providing but imagine she  don't want my help? is she even still pregnant? wow fuck her again and that nigga as I said I got Olivia.  I met her when me and chanel was going out but she had a man and I had a gyal. and now we're both single....