Allow it mate

Chapter18 #part1

Jays Pov;
Aah why am I awake at 7:55 ? fuck sakes. Just got a message from Darns-they caught Capo lacking and punched him up lol; watch when I catch him. How many times have I dipped him and this nigga ain't dead. I ain't tryna catch a case though so I might leave it for a while plus I got my girl. I still don't know how I got feelings for her. In Croydon man was just doing it to get blackz jealous and man just wanted to beat not necessarily delete tho cah she's buff and has a body more than enough lol. When I beat her tho she was hella upset with her self-it's not that deep and she was already my girl. Her life is peak tho getting rapped by your ex then to find out your pregnant at flipping 14. I love her tho so whatever. It is what it is.

Chantel's pov;

I'm going to be late mannnn. Its 7:59 like why does time go so fast when you need it slow? I'm walking down my street and I spot a group of boys idec tbh. I walked down the road and I was about to turn to go to the mains but two of them grabbed me from either side and pushed me back. I started kicking them and some boy started creasing so I fly kicked him in his lip. He switched then this nigga got out a shank. Lol sorry boss.

Weirdo: don't think I won't do it bitch

I just looked him up and down his other batty followers were huddled around us in a circle. Ok is it beef now?

Weirdo:answer me bitch

Me:bitch am I ur mum?

Crowd:oooooooooohh

Silly boys. This guy started clenching his fist and jaws and had his shank near my chest ,me knowing how to get control flipped the shank so it was in my hands - no hesitation I dipped a nigga. I'm not dumb I'm keeping the evidence. I barged past and ran to the mains but when I got there I didn't make a scene. Luckily his blood didn't splash on me prick. I stabbed him kind of deep at the bottom of his rib cage. He's like 15 inches taller than me so I didn't do bad. Now I'm really late. Whilst I was running round the corner , I dashed his shank in my bag with out making it bait what was in my hand. It landed straight in the pocket of my bag. It was empty. I have to wash this off tho cause it's gonna stink up my bag.

I looked at my phone cause it was vibrating oh so now he wanna call.

Me:what?
Bae:sorry what's up wid u. It's about that time inih?
Me:lol no I just dipped some yute
Babe:my young shooter-lol lies
Me:yea b - I think he try kidnap me or something...
Bae:ah well hurry up and get to school later love you
Me:love you too.

I hanged up and sat down at the bus stop. Literally 5 secs after I sat down
the rusty bus came. Oml.

Whilst I was on the bus I was thinking why did shakeem react so calmly? I don't understand. He didn't even ask for a description and his tone of voice didn't change one bit - it's like did he even care?

Ashley's pov;

Plemz & that don't know that I'm a traitor. I work for Shotz. It's all going to plan because Shakai doesn't like me. If we fight I could just dip him. But this shits got me fucked up ; if I get caught there's no thinking twice cause I'd be dead. Mans just in it for the lizzy.
Man don't care everyone has to die some day. But watch klipz deserves everything coming his way he thinks he's all that when he ain't shit at all.
Chanel's left him already. She over there acting like she doesn't even know him and he's over here all up in his feelings cause of a girl. Come on mate fix the fuck up. He's a flower boy. And a dead boy. I want Ayla still. I don't know why she never notices me but shanks has got her. He's the worst boy to have for a man he's so not loyal but it's none of my business.Since them two been dealing, she's barely in school. What's he doing to her?