WTF-part 2

chapter5#part2

shakai's pov;
I just slept since yesterday after rethinking the thing over and over. I didn't even eat dinner. chanel was just on my mind. I had flashbacks of us fucking her screaming my name. telling me she loves me. she always did say that. and she did say she'll always love me yesterday . so why can't she get back with me? why can't she be mines again? what is stopping her? but I guess I have to move on cause when this girl makes decisions she sticks to them. she never ever changes her mind. everrrrr....so obvs I ain't going school. I rung Becky. she's not a Thot. but she ain't a virgin. she really loves me. she's been my side bitch since yr7. but when I wifed chanel I put her on hold. and she said she'll wait on me. but obviously had her sideman too but she stopped fucking him about 3months ago. she said she had other things to worry about so yh.

Becky: oh hey ,what's up?
me: yo. u on it today?
Becky: yh come round b free yard for a week
me: ite inna bit.
Becky: yeah b-

I hung up to do my hygiene. cba to listen to her I'm seeing her later btw Becky don't care I boss her around. but I'm not violent or rough. only if she wants to be in sexual ways. but I am rude. but it's normal to both of us now.

Mario's pov;

I don't like chanel. I'm just playing I already dealt her but shes buff tho and has some sexy body. almost like blacchyna and daht but obviously hers ain't fake. and she's just beautiful but either of us couldn't b asked. hella people interfering tho. thinking we go out. Mason knew from the beginning I wasn't gonna go out with her again but obviously didn't say nothing to no one. see ,my twin just knows me . I cba to go school today it's all long due to be dead anyway.

Ayla's pov;

snapchat was mad yday. I spoke to chanel she's funny but everyone knows she loves shakai but cha. she's stubborn af. no one can actually be asked anymore. and apparently she goes out with Mario.

when we got to school shakai wasn't in and chanel and Mario but mason came. Mason just said Mario was out.
my question is out doing what? with who?
judging by snaps yday. everyone knew Mario and chanel is probably out together LooL.

anyway me and shanks is moving good but kyla told me he's Maxwell's best friend well he don't know I'm friends with chanel and it's gonna stay like that. Idek I just like him a lot. basically love him. I tease him lots. I wank him but I'm not giving tops and I ain't fucking him(yet)

Becky's pov;

me& Klipz have been doing this thing for like 3 years now. and he just won't wife me. I actually like him he's had about 22 girlfriends whilst we did our ting. but when he had chanel he just left me and never fucked with me again 11months he just left me there almost a year ukno. but obviously chanel was special to him. that special for him not to have a side ting wow! but Ik I wasn't his only side ting but idc as long his piece comes in me he's calm. tbh he has like the best dick game tbh A1 . y can't he just love me. out of all 7 yutes I've fucked no one's ever made love to me. I never lipsed any of them. I'd b lucky to get just a hug. me and Klipz just smiled at each other. he don't hug me. he never stares at me. he just would directly blink at me and I'd know what to do
today I got the back shot. and I gave him uck. he went in the shower took his tings and left no bye or nothing. I could get better but there's something about Klipz. and I'm just ere calling him Klipz nd I still don't know his government and it's been 3 years. it's such a piss take inih? fucking hell.

shakai's pov;

Becky was calm I'm just used to her. she just reach standard. hella boring. out of the blue Tiara called me

me: yo
tiara: u good
me: yh u. how comes u just call out of di blue
tiara:sorry Klipz , just thought I could get some
me: sn should I come urs
tiara: yeah sure byes b
me: don't call me b