WTF?!

chapter 5#part 1

shakais pov;
I'm baffled. I was just standing there as she ran off towards  her yard.
fuck she mean , she can't break up with me. watch later on she's gonna call me or something. how in th fuck is chanel breaking up with me.
b a f f l e d !

as I walked home , I saw a Thot. Shaniqua-the one that gave me tops in the blocks

hey b -thot
I glanced at her . I don't wanna talk
want some ucky , ill make it sloppy -thot

is this bitch really speaking to me. she should die , nitm for nothing tbh

I'm ak walking away but she keeps on following me. like wtf

please I only need £10 pleaseee-the slag was begging differently...

she got on her knees. and try zip down my trousers. ON PUBLIC STREET IS SHE FLIPPING RIGHTED IN THE HEAD. DRPMO!!!

with that I backhanded her hard in the head she fell on her back on the floor.
& i routed yard with a baffled mind...

Chanels pov;

all I could do is cry. and the worst thing is I'm home alone. my mum doesnt get home till like 6. but today's Monday and she is supposed to finish work at 2. it's now 2:30. last period started 20 minutes ago. it would've been science...

tears were just steaming down my face never ending. the way I just want to be wrapped in his arms , us together saying we love each other but I just ruined that but so did he. whothefuck was that hoe , saying that's her bae and the fuck boy over there just standing like he was dumbfounded. he knows who that bitch is. I hope she's dead.

well I can't keep crying over a nigga. so I took off my uniform , washed my face and went to have a refreshing bath...
tbh I'm in a way better mood and ready for #singlelife. I got my phone and made a snap saying #SINGLE . It was big and bold with the 100 & the black clapping hands. to take the piss. I put the celebration emoji there too. I had hella of Shakais friends on there but I couldn't care less cos Ik secretly they wanted me. Idk how but hella people from school snaped me :
Chantel , Shakeem , Ashley ,shanay , kyla , Mario(we went out in yr7) & Dylan.
why all these children on snapchat during lesson ; looool. I only answered my squad. and obviously Chantel had to make the most bants out of it.

Chantel_ldn:Oo say narda , man sed u dashed a brick out of all things 2nd person u try kill today
ME:lol it was just anger but I couldn't care less tbh
Chantel_ldn:ishhh ,ahh but I feel it for yuu tho
ME:dw mann it's calm only single one in the squad but oh wells..
Chantel_ldn: so, r u going to get back with him
ME: get back with who? na I can't go back..
Chantel_ldn: you know you love him tho. it's gonna be too awkward tomorrow pleasee mann..
ME: nah I ain't coming school tomorrow.

chantel's pov;
this child is stubborn and a half. why she being like thisss.....
Chanel&co: nah I ain't coming school tomorrow.
fml mann. c what I mean. fucking hell. she knows she wants him back. they're like the most funniest people together. schools gonna be dry with them not talking. the whole class is gonna be dull.
ME: CHANELLLLLLLLLL. ukno u love him so stop being so stubborn and difficult pleasee
Chanel&co: no no no. I ain't going back I have to keep on going so just leave it yeah.
ME: but..
Chanel&co: but nothing. ukno I love you to bits but it's not going to happen.

I couldn't reply I just looked at it and sighed. when this girl says something and means it , there's no convincing her. that's how she gonna roll.

Shakai's pov ;

when I got to yard the marj was home
me: yo mum what's gdd ?
marj: I'm fine my lovely. how come you coming from school this time?
me: I walked out of school
marj: why what did you do ?
me: nothing
marj: don't lie to me & how comes u didn't come with chanel.
me: I'm not lieing and we ain't together anymore.