party-part 2

chapter10#part2
jasmines pov;
they gave me a file. so my name is Jasmine. I'm 15 and in yr10. and hella other info on my school and family. all longg. but they put me in some room some other boy was there laying there as still as a stone. he looks hella familiar but I got moved in here cos I'm gonna do treatment to remember everything. calm tbh.

kyla pov;

party is mauuddd uppp. me and Razzy talk now I linked him near the shops. he said he loves me and he's sorry I said it's calm but he's not coming go party cos he feels he's too old for this but whatevaa.
every one keeps asking for chanel where is she?

chanels pov;

I woke up confused then I got told I lost it. hmmm not surprised...what am I gonna tell shakai Idek what I'm gonna do now. I'm still gonna have to wait for my belly to go down tho. anyways I got freed as I walked down the corridor I saw Maxwell's family they called me over I couldn't say no tho. I went over and they took me in the room. as I walked towards his bed I was "shakais bae" laying there lifeless tbh idc she ruined my relationship. I still don't believe him so what if she is "just a sket"not sket would do that. I don't feel guilty in no way. Maxwell should've died but his mum shit. she always liked me. ahh shit why am I feeling the love that I threw away that got torn and burned. his eyes were open he scanned the room then his eyes fell on me. we were starring at each other. his parents said that he can't speak yet or move he just lays there. I kinda feel for him. his brain still works tho. all his memory is still there I needed to leave. I left quick. the party finishes late. it's only after 10 got 3 or 4 more hours. now I can smoke and drink alcohol turnn upp. even tho I look a hot mess
cha my house in down the road anyway

Maxwell's pov;
this is ak taking the piss. when I find out who did this. I feel so lifeless but I can hear and see everything. I just can't move.
I was just looking around family was here. then I caught sight of chanel . chanel? ... I just want her to forgive me. we were just staring at each other I still love her. she just plainly walked out not feeling a thing. y did she come tho?

chantel's pov;
party is bare live. chanel came back. she told us she got beat up and lost the baby. she was drinking hella alcohol like a mad women. raah but I was chilling with Cory and that

jays pov;

I saw my baby at the bar. her face was bruise up she told me what happened whilst she sat in my lap we lipsed and everything. I ak love her she was drinking hella. she's drank about 3-4 units way over her limit but I stopped her and brought her home. she let me in. no one was in we went to her room we was lipsing bare next thing ukno I'm up in her and she's moaning my name. we kept on going. she rides maud up. I'm ready to buss rn.
chanel:I'm gonna buss
she could barely talk her tits are looking sexy af.
me:same. get up I ain't got a Jimmy on
I was out of breath. since I'm a strong man I just lifted her up and ran in her bathroom. idek what she did but I'm glad cah I ain't getting no bitch pregnant. but chanel is wife tho.
anyway as we were both tired and drunk we both fell asleep in her bed. I needed this tho.
..............

we woke up fixed our selves and went back outside. the party is still on and it's after 3 we went back to party. chanel changed into her Nike slippers cah I wore her out she can barely walk ahh awwe .
I went to my g's chanel and Darnel were talking

darnels pov;
me:chanel what happened to ur face
I touched her bruised face and kissed her cheek. I knew it. I had a bad feeling couple minutes she left the party.
nels:some girls fucked me up. when I woke up I was in hospital
me: y didn't u call
nels:my phone broke whilst they did that
me:so do u know who did it
nels:nahhh

chanel's pov;
Ik for Damn well who did it. when I was getting endless bangs, I heard another bitch say Sasha stop. I saw her already at the party she don't know I saw her. anyway I walked away from the boys then went to the toilets. surprise surprise I see the bitch on her ones. she ain't getting away with this. she looked at me then try smile at me and walk out. IS SHE SICK? I got mad and grabbed her head and pushed her head in the sink she try fight back but gave up. I have her endless blows to her face. blood was flying everywhere. my anger was there. she was screaming baree. I dragged out her hair. her hairs maud curly but fuck her. I started thumping up her belly like what she did to me. like what she did to my baby fuckingg prickk I made the hot boiling water go all over her face. she was screaming like madd. I sent her two uppercuts. I ak can't believe this forreal. I left the toilets with my head held high. u may of thought I went too far or whatever but she's the reason why I lost my baby why my face looks ugly as fuck. why I just fucked jay in my bed. shit. I just fucked jay. nooooo he's supposed to wait. he probably thinks I'm some any sket now. idek this isn't like me fuckkk.
I went to the bar again got my self some ciroc. all flavours mixed with red bull. it was the shit then some bitch dashes her vodka all over me. I pick up the lambrini bottle on the table and lick her in the head with it I'm really not bothered she dropped on the floor hella people staring at me. k idgaf these people don't know what happened to me. Jay picked me up and carried me out.
jay:b calm down yh?
mmm was my response I was wrapped in his arms sitting on his lap whilst he sat on the wall
me:am I easy
jay:what do u mean
me: I shouldn't have fucked you , I feel like a hoe
he was laughing. I gave him some mad straight face
jay: b dw everything happens for a reason what u gave me was needed but next time I'm gonna make slow love to you. u was kinda drunk tho
I sighed
me: Ik this ain't like me at all. this is just a bit too much.
jay: hush boo.
he rubbed my back and cuddled me whilst he kissed my forehead then played with my hair. tbh we just chilled there yes it's dead but I'm with bae so idc

shanay's pov;
so I'm in the party using corys fone cos mines dead then some bitch called Olivia pops up. and sends a message
:cript man I need it come see me noww pleasee ill do anything just come

ah wah di rassclart ah gwarn.wtf does she need from my man. and to make things worse earlier today I told him everything to do with my dad. he gave me a cute diamond promise ring. carved with the words cory's wife forever'
I hope it stays like that. bludclart Olivia. bun fire pon this chick.

shakais pov;
myas party kinda banged but I can't believe that chanel lost our baby. that was the one thing I thought could bring us back together. Lord whyyyy?! my mum and chanel still talk ukno I ak can't believe that. they text each other lool. sometimes I look through old chats of us. pictures and videos. chanel will never leave my mind Ik that for a fact...

chanel's pov;
me and the girls went back to mines they got there stuff and went to there man's yard. it's cute tho. me , jay caps and darnel were at mines.
I was in my room having a bath. when I came out I stared at my face. I had 3 bruises on my face and a burgundy mark. sometimes I wish I was dark. but no I'm a lightee so everything shows more. I brushed my hair and left it out. I put on my Versace shorts with a matching nighty top I used my ipod to take a mirror selfie. I need to get my phone fixed. well jays taking my phone tomorrow to fix and he is paying for it. my legs had 2 cuts and 4 bruises on it. my breast had 2 scratches on it. Ik surprised that it didn't hurt when I fucked jay oh wells...

Caps pov;
my cousin Renèè messaged me weird but whatever
Renèè:bring me to that party with you
rah I saw this bare late. and where is this girl trying to go after she got fucked up in school plus she's a badderz she don't know that ik no one needs to know that we're related.
and then this bitch Olivia.
~I can give it to you today
what does she want to give me today , aids?
fucking hell this ting is more dirtier than a sewer. nasty ting. and to think that jay took her Virginity. after that she turned into a sex toy. but I don't believe he took her Virginity tho. they didn't even deal. Olivia back then she was a little shy girl. now she's everywhere. anyways chilling with darns and that then I saw some pictures on Facebook of some chick in the floor badly beat up shit it was darnels ting Sasha
me: darns have u seen the pic of Sasha
darns:what pic
jay: lemme see
chanel just sat there listening to music

darnels pov;
shit who did this to my baby raah I wanted to see her today as well. fuck y didn't she come with me for
chanel lipsed jay then left. I believe she's going bed.
I'm just shocked what happened who tf did this to my wifey?!!!!
hella mad rn fuck it.

chanels pov;
I couldn't stay in there. it's too much. I cried my self to sleep thinking about my life it's ak fucked up and a half. like fuck man. so much has happened it's unbelievable. shit I gotta go doctor's tomorrow. fuck fuck fuck. I'm just gonna Olay along. I'm too scared to say. but Idk man I feel like there's still something inside me tho.....