Sad

Chanel's PoV;
I really wanna see him but I can't.
I really wanna feel him but I can't
Because I chose someone else over him. And that nigga just wants to fuck me but he can't. I wish I could go back in time but I can't. So now I just Gotta stay with him.

Jay was all over me I could tell he was roasting for me. Lord protect me when I have this child cause I just get the intentions he's going to come see me just to fuck and I don't want that kind of relationship.

I started to moan as he sucked on my neck can't even deny it felt good but I wasn't in the mood for this.
"Jay why" I moaned sexually. Well I didn't want it to sound sexual but it did. He stopped but then he smirked whilst looking at my breast. Before I could stop him , he started to undress me. I just gave up and let him take control. He undid my bra strap and gave me hickeys all over my breast. My eyes were just rolling back might as well enjoy it. His strong tongue flickered on my nipple. I felt my kitty squirt. I moaned in reaction to that. Jay realised and before I realised I was naked and this nigga was on top of me. Ahh Lord why today I got to feel this nigga inside of me? and for some reason all of a sudden I felt extremely tired to even lift a finger to stop him. I was laying down on the bed. With him in the middle of  me  adjusting my legs on his shoulders. He forced it in. I couldn't help but scream it actually hurt like when... My first time. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or because I'm not in the mood and I'm not really trying to let him in me. My pussy wasn't opening however it felt more sensational especially because he had to use more force.
Jay:Shit your tight😅
"Ugghh" was my reply as my sweat continued to trickle down my forehead.

Jays PoV;

It seems like Chanel isn't in the mood. Oh wells I want some pussy so I'm gonna get it. She's maud tight tho fucking hell. How come? 
I stroked slowly in and out of her. Her moaning got louder so did mine her back was fully arched and she was starting to enjoy her self. Then we heard a noise downstairs and bare man dem.

Chanel: Fuck darns is here. Stoppppp.
I did it again whilst she breathes heavily so that she doesn't make a moan. 
I heard capo's voice as well.
Me:Rah my real gm's are here.
I said it whilst we fixed our selves. She layed there exhausted.

Chanel:babyy. Come shower with me. I can't let u come out hot and sweaty.

Me:tru what am I gonna wear

Chanel: oh I went shopping the other day and bought u some thin-

I cut her off with a passionate kiss. Yea she's wifey material. Buying man clothes without me asking. Why couldn't I meet her earlier i would've taken her v and that bitch nigga. Wouldn't have touched her.

Bae:help me up pleaseee.

I carried her on my back towards her bathroom. We just kissed until the bath set. She got in first then I got in after we washed each other off. My ting was bare stiff. She laughed at me cause she felt it poke her ass. Lol so immature.
I feel sorry for her tho. Pregnant at this age. More time I would have cut a girl off if she told me she was preggers especially if it isn't my yute. But there's something in her. Something different about her. I've never felt this way about anyone before. She's the type of girl I'll bring home to my marj. Some things she does just pisses me off and I do have anger problems so I have to be careful. Cba to warn her tho.

Chanel: babe?
Me:what u saying
Chanel:do you wanna stay with me tonight?
She looked at me tryna be all cute and shit.
Me:got better things to do.
She opened her mouth in shock. Dead ass pissed.
Me:close ur mouth
She straight faced me
I laughed and kissed her
lips she didn't even kiss back smh.
Chanel: get out then why the fuck are you just staring at me?
Me:don't fucking talk to me like that
I had a serious tone but I laughed cah she looks mad. I got out anyways and wrapped a towel around my waist. She had her towel on aswell , I lied it was a dressing gown. She didn't even look at me she just walked straight pass me. Ahh I love pissing her off sometimes.

Chanels pov;

Jay is so fucking annoying. I just let him fuck me now he's telling me he has better things to do instead of stay with me. His girlfriend. Like what? Is he fucking around with someone else let me find out. I'm just sooo pissed right now. This baby needs to hurry up and get the fuck out of me. Ffs. Why do I have to be the one to get pregnant? I don't even know why I left shakai when I'm carrying his baby...

1 hour later~~

Otp to chantel.

Chantel: I don't think I wanna be with shakeem anymore.
Me: wait... what do you mean?
Chantel: I'm just not feeling us. Yeah I'll always have love for him but I don't wanna be his girl anymore
Me: ooh. But why? Knowing you, there's a reason. You can't just wanna break up for no reason.
Chantel: well I don't have a reason. I just don't feel connected to him anymore
Me: just tell me where your feelings have gone? There's someone else isn't there?

I heard silence for a couple of seconds. Then I heard it hang up. No way. This bitch really just cut the phone on me. That means there's a next man in her life looool. She's on it.

Caps pov;

"Yooo bredda". I said
"Where you my g?"
"At darns yard with jay why ?"
"I know who killed ..."

Darns pov:

We're just all baking off and caps was otp looking pissed as hell, I know he wanted to get merky lool #stormzy but fr it's been a while since I've seen his face that way.