Grown up?

Chapter1#part2

Chanels pov;
Laying my head on his chest whilst my legs were in between his as he played with my hair , wrapping it around his finger loosely and then letting go. We were in a comfortable silence. Smiling at each other and then slowly drifting asleep.

when I woke up he wasn't here. ; shit. I called out for him loudly cause he could've went toilet or something but boy was i wrong. so what he just got up and left me in his own yard no note or anything. I checked my phone. He didn't even message me. Plus its like 5mins to 1am. What the fuck?  I'm pissed off. I just went in the shower to get ready (more like limped to the shower) and then i will make my way home which is due to be a struggle because my thighs were hurting.

shakais side;;

naa I'm so vex coz dis yute just chats bare I had to leave my bae. gotta link up wid Da mandem to  let ppl know their level cah idk if the yutes thick ,stupid or dumb.

idek what to do it's about afta 1 am . I'm supposed to be with wife. I hope she's still asleep tho.

Anyways I saw the mandem in the corner.

me: gang gang gang

leakz: ayy yo brudda . I found out the yutes from the paigon ends u kno

tank: he about to learn his lesson. with his gang

me:gang gang gang

everyone laughed. we met up with about 5 other boys and ten oldas. there was 4 cars to drive all of us there as some of of us had peds.

I thought I was making a mistake but I couldn't back down now. I've got too far I just gtta cover my tracks up. coz dese feds are wicked.

we all ran up in the block. there was about 20boys there. there was a Maud fight.  all I did was thump the yute I was beefing a couple times I dont use weapons unless im in nee, I still wore gloves though.

we were all hoodied up in black with masks.

NO FACE NO TRACE NO CASE

there were barely any o cameras in this block tho. the oldas  jooked up 2 boys bare. only about 9 got away without being hurt. one of them shot Zandz in his arm . hes only 18 . that was mad all Ik the gunshot went off I cut I started  running.  I heard 2 more shots naah. only the olders were still there. me and my mandem drove off asap. I gtta get home. I left a note incase she woke up with abwt 5 x's on it. it said I love you...

one hour later I got home no one was there. her bag and her shit was gone. I was gnna call her but I had to wash , dry then hide my things. I was hella tired it was afta 3 am .

Chanels povv;

I was so angry. I didnt go home I went to my bestfriends yard Chantel.

I loved her. she was always there for me I was the same to her. she lost her v way b4 me tho. she's only had two boyfriends. she ain't a Thot. her mum was so kind and sweet.

I was outside. she opened the door

chantel: babee. I saw u from my window. come in its late you kno   where u coming from.

me: the fuckboys yard.

chantel: lol shakai what did he do now.

me: he just left me in his bed. where the fuck would anyone go at this time of night

chantel: to their bff yard

I gave her that look

chantel: lool I'm jknin but wht Do u think he'd. do Ik for a fact he ain't cheating.

me: u can't b sure tho.

chantel:babe seriously he wouldn't do that.

me: fine but u know what I wnna go sleep

chantel:yh come let's go

shakais povv;

I called her about 10 times constantly messaging her. I felt dumb now for leaving her. when Chan thinks she over thinks to the worst. I propa need her right now.

chantels side;;

nelly was sleeping like a dead gyal but she kept on crying through the night tho.  ;;; I saw bare miscalls.

fuckboy (10) 

fuckboy -50 messages.

naaa shakai was propa tryna get thru anyways I want her to see it so I put her phone on silent . the way she already changed his name she's hella funny.

back to chanel;

I woke up and checked my phone. 15 miscall s   1 from my mum the rest from shakai I felt a bit badmind but today's halloween and I'm goin thrope park wid chantel , shanay , kyla , and ayla. it's due to be live.  we rented a range rover and we already registered online so yeah.

I got dressed and put on my high waisted light blue jeans. black top and black airforces.

I made a snap once evry1 was here. HE was the first one to view my snap. I felt kinda hurt. he posted a pic on snap which was basically about loving ur girl and never giving up on her. I started to cry negl. I was upset now and I needed to speak to him asap.

I got up and walked into the bathroom

ayla: Chan u alright.

me: yh b I'm good.

I belled my hubby.

Babe/baby. : we said at the same time.

him: I got so worried about u I thought u dumped me

me: aaw I couldn't do that I was just hella angry how u just left like the fuck?

him: I left a note tho

me: where

him: on the desk

me: well I didn't go over there. so what did u do that was so important that u had to leave me ALONE. just after we piped huh

him: I can't tell u but I was in a fight

me: a fight ? awww babe.

him: I'm calm tho. Hench man like me

me: u dicked  imma come c u later yh.  we're goin Thorpe park.

him: ite b love you.

me: I love you.  but I'm still upset

him: lol ite.

* locked off

I'm still angry but at least ik.

  now evry1 was ready we left to hit the road. girls trip halloween ....