21st. ~reminiscing.

Chanels PoV;
Today is the day that me and shakai would've been two rassclart years. I miss him soooo much. Instead I'm starting my day with another nigga which I don't actually loveeee love. I just really really really like him. So I say I love him. First of all he was a distraction now he's part of my life on a daily. And I can't leave him cause 1-he knows too much about me eg my pregnancy. 2-he has deep feelings for me. & im the first girl who he has given his heart to. And I've got it mixed with my heart. However, every time I see shakai I get chills down my spine. I miss him even more but then I just start hating , not necessarily him but the fact that he's not mine pisses me off. My brother has told me history about Jay he's a Lowkey mad man and I wouldn't want to do anything to get on his bad side.

Shakai's PoV;
Waking up automatically pissed off. The one I love is with someone else. 2 years could've been today. I kinda fucked up I should've told her I loved her infront of jasmine. And answer her questions straight away. But still it took a while for me to realise what was going on at the time. It just made me look dumb and that's one of chanels turn offs. But shit she's moving on so why can't  i? I'm not going to wait for her but whenever she's wants me I'm gonna be here. Shit isn't she carrying my baby?

Jays pov;

I woke up to Chanel staring into space like she was in deep thought,probably thinking about her ex, she told me today would've been their anniversary. Shit just pisses me off like why you thinking about him when I'm right here? Like am I not enough? I just don't get her. I'm already by her side despite her being pregnant and beat out but it's whatever init. I don't think I love her as much as I say I do but whatever init.

"Babe" she said in a soft voice, it lowkey sounded sexy.
"Yo" I said bluntly just looking at her, I'm negl I can't stay with her today I'm not feeling it.

"Good morning, you hungry?"
I shook my head, she carried on.
"Alright well I'm going to still make enough for us both and I'm ngl I don't like the way your acting right now like what"-

"Fuck you mean? How am I acting?, Chanel just get the fuck out my face with that bullshit!" I was now angry and I pushed her hard to the side so she was out of my way as I left the bed to shower.

"Ahh fuck you, prick!" She shouted as I slammed the door.
She's such a bitch, don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold my temper for to be honest.

I just showered deeping life like I'm trying to do so much to please her, doing things I've never done for any other bitch before and she still can't only be about me. I wonder how many times Klipz pops up in her head.  Am I just a rebound?

Shakais pov;

I refuse to be annoyed today. I got myself a new ting , a beautiful brown skin girl , i dm her on insta the other day but today I'm gonna link her at her yard. Her names Dianne and her skin glows 😍. If we get on well I feel like she'll definitely make me get over Chanel and the best thing about it is that she's not even from ends like that so I doubt anyone knows her personally.

My mum rn is seriously not okay and all now she can't tell me what her problem is. Since she quit her job she's barely given me money or even helped me with things so I've been shotting a lot more now, my trap line is extremely busy and it's been a while since I've been out there ; Chanel made me stop - and it's funny cause where she at now ?, when my life is fucking up.

—————[later on]————-

This girl is just so beautiful, like she's everything I need right now, to help take my mind off things.
"So they call you Klipz yeah, Why's that?" she asked, interrupting me. "That's just my name init". I replied, she don't need to know about my road life even though I know that she knows what kind of shit I get up to. "Tell me more about your self, I'm here to get to know you pretty", I told her honestly. In response to that she looked away and blushed and with that I rubbed her thigh soothingly with my hand, her thighs were exposed to me and I wanted to be daring so I rubbed closer to her pussy and she didn't stop me.