Fucked up#

chapter13

Jasmine's POV;

After that I walked out the hospital. The world looked different. I didn't recognize anywhere really. I just started walking and then I remembered this is what they called main roads. I was just walking straight on a road then some car stopped in front of me
the Windows went down
a boy:oiii Jasmine long time come here b
me:erm im not trying to sound rude but I don't know who you are. how do you know my name ?
the boy: oh rahh. just come I'm a good friend of yours

I just nodded and got in the back. there was already a boy in the back and one in the other seat next to the driver. I was just there. shit my heads Bunning me. I was supposed to finish therapy next week but I can't be bothered. I don't even have my medication.

Shanay's pov;

I woke up feeling dead. I don't know this feeling my bum hurts so much. the devil was gone. I have no bottoms and my shorts has a tear right down it. I got my phone from underneath the bed. I quickly called my mum
she picked up on the first ring.
mum:SHANAAAYY.... where are you r u ok ?

she sounded so worried I started bawling. but quietly.

me:he's got me

I managed to say

mum:who ? what do you me-

me:DAD ! he got me.

tears ran down my face. I felt like a waterfall if I stay here , I feel I'm gonna commit suicide. I cannot survive.

mum was just crying

mum:don't worry I'm gonna find you. he isn't gonna hurt you again

me:you always say that. he put it in my batty mi nuh believe yuh. mi ah go dead in yah!

I didn't even wait for an answer I locked off and then turned my phone off and put it under the bed. I limped to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. mi ah starve , lordd please help mi! I sank to the floor and cried.

Cory's pov;
I read the message bae sent me. I want her. I need her this is killing me tbh.then 15 minutes later her mum called me she was crying loads but then she told me her dad had kidnapped her. my heart grew a hate spot after shanay told me what her dad did to her I wanted to kill him and it taught me how to love more. knowing that her dad's got her now kills me. I can't even imagine what he is doing to her. I tried calling shanay it didn't even ring. I'm so stressed. everyone knows that she's missing now and everyone expects me to do everything people need to calm it. half the people don't even chat to me because they try beg it to me and I cut em off. I'm sooooo pissed as well I just need my baby plus Renèè is pissing me off with this whole situation after she's jealous of shanay. she better shut up before I tell her parents what she has been doing. no one knows that Renèè is my cousin.I don't know how kane (aka Caps) still chats to her even at family gatherings. one day she's gonna bait it out and that's fucked. I don't really call her my cousin cos she disgust me tbh. Shanaayyy , wifeeee where are youu??! I need you.

Darnel's pov;

I was upstairs doing my homework. yes I do it. top set for everything but I'm a roadman lol
it's like 11 something now. then I heard mum scream I ran down stairs I saw her putting a jacket on. I was calm I was in my adidas tracky. I slipped on my adidas slides and took my north face jacket. mum was already getting in the car. I quickly shut the door and jumped in the car. she started the engine and driving mad. she was bare crying. then I clocked we were driving to the hospital. shit chanel!.....

Shakai's pov;

so imagine I heard something else. Now chanel is in fucking hospital and had suffered a mad panic attacks for why?
I literally feel to cry cos of it. I don't care if I look like a flower man. I love her , we had a true connection and I know she loves me Jay ain't shit. some next nigga that's always on block he don't have nothing constructive to do with his life waste man where as I on the other hand has knowledge , grades and great love for her...I was there for everything and I still am , just secretly.