Calm

Chapter19 #part2
Kyla's PoV;

I was in sociology with Shanay. chanel  , Chantel , shakai and Shakeem. All aren't here. They're probably sorting out their problems. I hope it's a good outcome. The way Mya's trying to move to Dylan is hilarious. Renèè is back in this lesson now and Shanay is killing her with looks. It's dead tho cause no one is running jokes and we have a supply. she is just dead and lazy.  We was meant to be  learning about. Marxism and Functionalism and how society links to it but the teacher is not explaining shit making kids do whatever they please. The class is  dead but the subject is kind of interesting.

I started texting Chanel. Oh so she's on her way home lol sn. This girl never gets caught for truancy fuck sakes .

I just made snaps in this dead classroom. Ngl I look cute lol.

Cover teacher: Excuse me , put ur phone away.

Me:Na I'm gd.

Cover teacher: well then stand outside.
Yeah
I directly screwed her then walked outside. She's fucking annoying when the white kids are on their phone, she don't say nun but when it's me she wants to talk. Too chatty. Kmt.

I stood outside at the window distracting Shanay. After scrolling through insta , I hear the door open.

Cover: Kyla isn't it?

"Mmm.. "Was my response.
Her breathe kicks.

Everyone in class was watching. Lol nosey people.

Cover:see I've heard a lot about you. I've been wait-

In the background mya and shanay was like 'I've been waiting on you at the door!'
I screwed them in a playful way then straight faced the teacher.
Me:Hell naw don't try come with daht. What do you take me for? Just do your job yeah , don't buss no jokes with me.

Cover:don't speak to me like that. You know your in the wrong.

Her breathe was maud. I've been trying to keep my composure all along but that extra breathe just sent me off the radar. I stepped back.

Me:miss do you want a mint tic tac?

Cover:sorry?

She looked baffled boi!
Me:basically yeah your breathe stinks.

" Ooooh " is all you hear from the class room. I said it kinda loud anyways. Then the bell rang.
Me:Shanay get my bag.
She gave me a thumbs up.

Cover:you're not going anywhere Kyla what you just said was very rude and very offens-

Just then Shanay walked past and barged her. Not even on a sly.

Shanay:no one cares you know.

She stood on the side cause everyone else was rushing out.

With that we walked off to our tutor bases.

Jays PoV;

Gotta go see my bitch. She always comes out of school like ; What does she think this is? I can't really say nun tho cause I go centre. I rode my ped to her house. Don't ask how I got my ped at 14. 8 minutes later , I arrived at her doorstep.
I'm kind of rude ngl I messaged her.

Me:hurry the fuck up and open the door it's cold x.

I put an x there so it shouldn't effect her.

Chanel's pov;

Jay sent me a message. So disrespectful I said out loud whilst jogging down the stairs. I still had my outfit on I cba to change. I should let him freeze out there but I'm not bad minded. Quickly, opened the door and he rushed in.

Jay:you took your time
I just shot him a look then jogged back up the stairs. He was behind me slapping my ass every now and then. When we got to my room he smacked my bum so harrrrddd. The connection was the peakest. I couldn't hack it I screamed the house down like literally. That's it I'm not speaking to him he's an ass whole.

Jays pov;

Me:What so you're acting stoosh now?

She didn't even look at me let alone talk. She just rolled her eyes. Kmt.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed starring into her phone so I got up from the chair and walked over to her. I parted her legs and then stood in between her. I looked at her body her belly hasn't grown a fucking inch. I stroked the side of her face. I lifted her chin and looked her deep in her eyes but she wasn't focusing.
"Babe" I said softly. "Baby" I carried on. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back we got carried away and she literally sucked the life out of me. Our tongues wrestled each other. Then she started dragging me closer to her. She laid back on the bed I was on top of her grinding. This made her start giggling. Her laugh is cute so is her dimples. My dick was getting hard. Ngl i wanted to feel inside her but she can't right now I know she wants it anyway.

Chantels pov;

Me and Shakeem is okay now. He told me about how he got his cousins and friends to set me up. Ofc I cussed the shit out of him but I forgave him cause they were the ones who took it too far. Watch me and his cousin if we Buck up again. Fucking dutty Quintin.

Anyways I saw chanels message I replied Ohk and she aired dumb goat. Shanay and Kyla told me what happened in sociology. The one day I decide to bunk the annoying teacher is not there. Argh. Lol.
In tutor nothing special happened. We just watched. 'Straight outta Compton'
And chilled eating bare munchies it was calm.

We was all on our way to McDonald's to buy joints. Squardd. Lol

Kyla:oh yh r we still going chanels
Shanay:chanels good fam she's wid her man. I think we need to go yours to see Ayla.
Me:for tru.

Nathon walked up to us.
Nathon:Who's got vouchers.

He's actually so peng. He's just not up there. You know what I mean?

Kyla gave him one and he dusted to Yusef and all dem mans.

We all used our own vouchers and got our food. I got an Oreo mcflurry with two apple pies. Ik I'm fat whatever.

Shanay:eew apple pies. Mi nuh like dem deh.

We all laughed and made our way to Kylas to see the ghost Ayla.