Can't believe it!

chapter 3 #part 2

Shakais pov;;

I went to the block where everyone was. and it's a bit strange coz everyone was there. I'm talking the whole gang and the other 2 we were joint with.

plemz:somebody took their time

me: iy don't start I'm pissed already.

Tankz: so u saw the video then

me: mmm

velly: u lot. the time!

everyone started getting ready. 20 minutes later we was all blacked out. plemz had a mac a gun and a couple other weapons. everyone had a shank on them most ppl had a gun. I wore two gloves over my levers.

we set out to the streets. got in the cars. and drove to the other side

Chanels pov;

I've been worried sick. it was now after 11. Shakai left here at 7. my stomach was turning differently. a tear shed down my face. I called shanay cos she always puts up with corys mess like this.

shanay:hellooo....chanelllaaa

me:...oh

..hi

shanay:ok what's up?

me:it's shakai

shanay:what's wrong?

me: he's going to kill Maxwell.

I blurted out. I was bare shaking

shanay:shit shit shit. but wait. is he after Temps gang.

me:yeah..that is Maxwell

shanay:thats the same gang Corys after . shit he's gone too. but he's gone for the oldas

me:oh what's his tag ?

shanay:Cripts

me: ooooohh. that was Cory all along shit!loool he's in the songs shakai listens to.

shanay:lol ik that's their gang.

me: so what do I do

shanay: don't get involved stay away. go to ur mum's or something

me: ite kl. thanks bye.

Shanay:yh b bye

locked off. *

I apps my mum and told her im coming home. but she's at work so I have to cook. idem. I miss home. kinda...

Maxwell's pov;

everyone is here on the block couple people others that were linked with but this isn't the full one. anyway our videos out and apparently they're coming after us. ok den it's been two days where they at?

y.shotz: Temps!

me:yh?

y.Shotz: dem man are on dere way.

me:ite Kl. wait. which man

y.shotz: the paigon dem.

me: ohh say narda.

everyone got out dere weapons. I have a broom dats it. I was holding shanks pole where is he doe?

Aylas pov;

I was in Nandos with Shanks. he payed for everything. we had a fun. talked about hella things. more info about eachother. we lipsed bare as well it was basically a date. holding hands whilst eating and drinking our drinks. awe. I'm starry-eyed over him. I looked at the time. 15 mins till midnight and I'm tired.